Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
vemag.jpg

The unique experience in progressive and trance scene! GEORGE VEMAG promises to continue the unexpectable radioshow with fresh tunes from the future of dance music! This radioshow includes mixes from the biggest names in trance,techno and progressive and offers you the expected quality!

Please feel free to comment on the show.

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Tuned now..:music::mml:

Hello,everyone...:wave:

Hiiii :hug:

Good ;) Waiting for A. to come back from shower and listening to great music :cat:
Boring day ;)

And you ?

And I waited for you in there :tongue:

:hug::kissing::wub:

Hello everyone :music:

Hiiii :hug:

Good ;) Waiting for A. to come back from shower and listening to great music :cat:
Boring day ;)

And you ?

I´m doing good,thanks...I was searching for infos of Sunrise Festival on July...I´m really hoping to be able to go there this year....it´s an amazing line-up...:super::super:

By the way, which is the nearest airport to Kolobrzeg??:):grinning:

1.jpg

I´m doing good,thanks...I was searching for infos of Sunrise Festival on July...I´m really hoping to be able to go there this year....it´s an amazing line-up...:super:
By the way, which is the nearest airport to Kolobrzeg??;):grinning:

The closest is Goleniów and Bydgoszcz but not many air lines fly there. Very close is also airport in Berlin ( DE ) or Poznan ( PL ).
Lots of my friends are going for SF... I'm not sure if I go. Even though line up is nice... I've been there once and I did regret it. I'll probably go for Nature One at this time and two other parties : Soundtropolis and Tunnel Electrocity. :mask:

PS. I live 50 km from Kolobrzeg and have family there ;)

And I waited for you in there :tongue:

:hug::kissing::wub:

My teleportation machine is broken :cry:

:kissing: :lovers:

Beautiful track...:wub::wub:

The closest is Goleniów and Bydgoszcz but not many air lines fly there. Very close is also airport in Berlin ( DE ) or Poznan ( PL ).
Lots of my friends are going for SF... I'm not sure if I go. Even though line up is nice... I've been there once and I did regret it. I'll probably go for Nature One at this time and two other parties : Soundtropolis and Tunnel Electrocity. :mask:

PS. I live 50 km from Kolobrzeg and have family there ;)

Ahh...:cry:...I thought I´d meet you and A there....

Is this Nature One party also a Trance party??

OMG i love this track, although being female vocals:dancing::dancing:

Summer Blush!!:super::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Its ok, you can use my name if you want lol, I dont mind.

I'm not shrouded in mystery or anything :lol:

Hahahahahha.....I never know who mind and who doesn´t about using real names....:lol:

Back