EOYC 2013 Community Contest Poll

Which sets did you enjoy *multi vote*

• Total voters
Thanks to everyone who voted for me ! Expect mindblowing set from me :) Cheers

After all the checks have been done, Winners have been announced on main post of this thread, please create new EOYC Official sets and email your links to info@afterhours.fm same way zip file with both the set and tracklist, congrats again to the winners.

Deadline Dec 10th... 60 mins not a second longer :)

EOYC 2013 Jingles to be used in your set:
http://www.ah.fm/files/EOYC_2013.zip

Hey Dan all the 3 jingles have to be used in the set ?

Thanks a lot to everyone, yet again. :) Prepare for some deep progressive trance journey with a 'slice' of psy trance.:dance3:

Congratulations to all :friends:

Cheers Trybson :)

Congratulations to the winners

Big grats to the contest winners.

And a special grats to Lucas :friends: and Denima :hug::flowers::kissing2:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hugeeeee thnxxx sosooosooosooosoosooosooooosoos muchhhhhh :**************************************************************************** this reallyyy means a lot of me <3

Pozwolę sobie napisać po polsku xD Wspaniale, że mamy przedstawicieli z naszego kraju na EOYC2013 :D Czekam z niecierpliwością na wasz materiał :D

For others :D :
Let me write the Polish xD great that we are representatives of our country EOYC2013 :D I look forward to your stuff guys!!! :D

congrats to everyone who got a slot :bravo::bravo:

Pozwolę sobie napisać po polsku xD Wspaniale, że mamy przedstawicieli z naszego kraju na EOYC2013 :D Czekam z niecierpliwością na wasz materiał :D

For others :D :
Let me write the Polish xD great that we are representatives of our country EOYC2013 :D I look forward to your stuff guys!!! :D
Dziekkiiiiiiiii ;)

Back