EOYC 2013 Community Contest Poll

Which sets did you enjoy *multi vote*

• Total voters
thank those who supported me :beer2:

Many Thanks all who support me and my set! I really din't expect get so many votes :)

Well, I think I started changing into a Hipster. My favorite sets was by soniak, Gab, Tomexi, Vlad Bogdanovich. I've listened all sets and I didn't liked that almost everyone played Black Hole, it's great track but I wanted something original, and that's what I've done with my set. Well... I think no one made outro like I did! :D

And last one thing: My goal was to play this amazing mashup I've heard last year. Please consider playing it. :)

Thanks everyone and see you 18'th!

I also would to thanks for everyone who supported my mix :-D thanks guys !!! :-D and of course big congratulations for winners!!! Really great job :-D I can't wait to hear yours sets at EOYC :-D

Well, I think I started changing into a Hipster. My favorite sets was by soniak, Gab, Tomexi, Vlad Bogdanovich. I've listened all sets and I didn't liked that almost everyone played Black Hole, it's great track but I wanted something original, and that's what I've done with my set. Well... I think no one made outro like I did! :D

And last one thing: My goal was to play this amazing mashup I've heard last year. Please consider playing it. :)

Thanks everyone and see you 18'th!

I don't played black hole in my set :)

Realy nice outro !

Thanks to everyone who voted my set, I was so close to win a spot! And congrats to the winners, so many great sets on this contest :music::friends:

Dos hermanos de españa buenas mezclas arriba españa y por supuesto mi pais Nicaragua thank you for everyone who vote for me the power of trance be with you

:music::music::music:

:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

:rave::bumpit::bumpit::bumpit::bumpit::bumpit:

Congrats to all the Winners for this year's EOYC contest. There were a lot of awesome sets and i feel like most, if not all deserved a spot for the dedication in bringing forth their creativity and passion into the trance music. Keep trance alive guys :super::super:

On a second note, more than 50% of alfurez's votes comes from new members who only voted for him, and their last activity dates only when they logged in to vote.
Admins might wanna check that.

Congrats to all the Winners for this year's EOYC contest. There were a lot of awesome sets and i feel like most, if not all deserved a spot for the dedication in bringing forth their creativity and passion into the trance music. Keep trance alive guys :super::super:

On a second note, more than 50% of alfurez's votes comes from new members who only voted for him, and their last activity dates only when they logged in to vote.
Admins might wanna check that.

Dont worry Dan check all vote of each contest you talk about facebook friend maybe mate mysterious so relax and happy christmas

Last edited:
After all the checks have been done, Winners have been announced on main post of this thread, please create new EOYC Official sets and email your links to info@afterhours.fm same way zip file with both the set and tracklist, congrats again to the winners.

Deadline Dec 10th... 60 mins not a second longer :)

EOYC 2013 Jingles to be used in your set:
http://www.ah.fm/files/EOYC_2013.zip

Congrats to winners :)

After all the checks have been done, Winners have been announced on main post of this thread, please create new EOYC Official sets and email your links to info@afterhours.fm same way zip file with both the set and tracklist, congrats again to the winners.

Deadline Dec 10th... 60 mins not a second longer :)

EOYC 2013 Jingles to be used in your set:
http://www.ah.fm/files/EOYC_2013.zip
This is the best news of this day! :rave:

Congrats to the winners and a special congrats to Lucas :hug:

Expect proper and bangin set from me :)

Back