EOYC 2013 Day 9 on AH.FM 26-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
09. Liquid Soul: Nirvana (Activa Remix)

Liquid Soul has been on fire for years now and is one of my top 5 fave psytrance producers and perfectly bridges the more melodic side of trance with cool psy groove and sounds. Activa made a brave move couple years ago and moved from uplifting to psytrance and this remix from Liquid Soul is the best example of that. This is the sound that reminds me of the original feeling of trance: attitude, emotion, atmosphere and drive all in one track without being too fluffy or cheesy.

Trance Dreamer what do you have against Megamixes well ??
Why would I want to hear good tracks for moment only?! Even if the tracks are #puretrance themselves, when played that short, untrance. & untrance set. Not authentic, real trance. Megamixes & mashups are for pop people.

1538 Listeners _ 176 Orkidea - EOYC 2013 on AH.FM

Liquid Soul has been on fire for years now and is one of my top 5 fave psytrance producers and perfectly bridges the more melodic side of trance with cool psy groove and sounds. Activa made a brave move couple years ago and moved from uplifting to psytrance and this remix from Liquid Soul is the best example of that. This is the sound that reminds me of the original feeling of trance: attitude, emotion, atmosphere and drive all in one track without being too fluffy or cheesy.

:: Liquid Soul - Have You Ever / Nirvana (Activa Remix) | Perfecto Fluoro ::

There are currently 179 users browsing this thread. (52 members and 127 guests)

danmark_ori, StellaStarlight, Void Gear, CoolPanda, T-Rance+, Melanina, AprilAero+, Always in Trance, tkkttony, damiano, pkomar, orkidea+, Mathias van Ness+, oxerion+, ZeezBrah, proxyh, Trance Dreamer, Cloud 88+, djwerd3fmfl, carlione, Damian Anlauf, Darlene+, Lucas+, luizzod, makereg, aakos+, although+, Jellyfish+, s3baman, styl1st, tiga, Vempele, SkyAllln+, Combiner, DJMarshy, JamesPhoenix+, EvgenWL, pax, Mr Tomnus, J PAVLOV, DreamLifter, Defa, rosen10d, montenegrinnn, geostep, Divisor, VeeraK, Kolter, CleSma, chieuxuan, DJ320d, ollie+

What can I say apart from what an outstanding mix!!!! :megacrazy: :megacrazy: Orkidea is one of the very few remaining DJs that have stuck true to the scene, both in terms of productions as well as DJ sets :thankyou: :bow:

Thanks a lot buddy! Much appreciated!

Orkidea: EOYC 2013 - 26.12.2013
---
01. Joe T Vannelli Ft. Csilla: Play With Vannelli (Tool Pad)
02. Adam Nickey: Perfect Destiny (Winkee Remix)
03. Futuristic Polar Bears: Offshore (Hayley Parsons & Future Disciple Remix)
04. Underworld: Dark & Long (Jerome Isma-ae & Maor Levi Remix)
05. Above & Beyond: Mariana Trench
06. Rank 1: 13.11.11
07. ID: ID
08. Agnelli & Nelson & A&N Project: New Light (Protoculture Remix)

Why would I want to hear good tracks for moment only?! Even if the tracks are #puretrance themselves, when played that short, untrance. & untrance set. Not authentic, real trance. Megamixes & mashups are for pop people.

Megamixes are not for Pop people, how does that make them untrance?? if the tracks are Pure Trance then the mix will be pure trance , because it let s you sample a whole lot of tracks in a short amount of time.

Haha, how the hell did you see me? :) I'm in deep undercover! :)
Orkidea's mix is out of this world and I just had to come to the forum. :music:

The Big Brother see everything :)

There are currently 218 users browsing this thread. (55 members and 163 guests)

danmark_ori, geostep, CoolPanda, Trance Dreamer, damiano, carlione, AprilAero+, although+, Altered-Mind+, tkkttony, montenegrinnn, Vempele, djwerd3fmfl, StellaStarlight, oxerion+, Defa, makereg, ZeezBrah, Melanina, styl1st, Combiner, orkidea+, Jellyfish+, pkomar, Cloud 88+, Divisor, luizzod, Mr Tomnus, sqrs, VeeraK, Kolter, CleSma, chieuxuan, DJ320d, MB66, ollie+, valar, Villian, MrVrhgyiB, andycv83, RDuR, trances, TomFall+, l0u1sfluff, HanselV, Plymouth, JamesPhoenix+, ElectMusicSpain, Robou, Oyashiro, proxyh, Lucas+, patyo, Mike Way+, Trancechem

Originally Posted by AprilAero this is only a guess , but I think it is a date, November 11 , 2013.

You left out my reply & now I look stupid, ha.

Hope to see you Tapio again at ministry of sound, that was amazing in last month. :)

Back