EOYC 2013 Day 9 on AH.FM 26-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Thanks a lot everyone for tuning in, joining the discussion and all the good vibes!

I don't know when it will air but Dan had me upload his set to the AH.fm upload system last night, We have TeroA's set as a backup set for the DJs that don't upload their sets.
If all upload hopefully it will play after!

10. Orkidea: Unity (Mindwave Remix)

I used Mindwave's amazing remix of Vibrasphere 'Autumn Lights' in my Pure Trance mix and got in touch with him. What a talent and super nice guy too. He then wanted to do a remix of 'Unity' and turned out this amazing mix. Deeper and more psy than the Solarstone remix but a very strong one in it's own rights.
:wub::love: Perfect trance here :hug: (looking forward to seeing Vibrasphere here next month :ohmy:

Hope to see you Tapio again at ministry of sound, that was amazing in last month. :)
Sorry no... he's coming back to Toronto instead :grinning2::lol: Aki :hug:

Unity :love: :dancing:

10. Orkidea: Unity (Mindwave Remix)

I used Mindwave's amazing remix of Vibrasphere 'Autumn Lights' in my Pure Trance mix and got in touch with him. What a talent and super nice guy too. He then wanted to do a remix of 'Unity' and turned out this amazing mix. Deeper and more psy than the Solarstone remix but a very strong one in it's own rights.

You're right, it sounds really interesting, great refreshing of Unity :choon: !

Original mix & solarstone's pure mix better IMO. Complete original difficult to find on yt!

Thanks orkidea, you're a master.

Great set by Orkidea :thankyou:

Thanks buddy! The Gallery is always amazing and it was nice to play a proper morning trance set 0430-0600. Hopefully back there again next year :)

Gonna post two videos I made onto your fb page :clap:
that was off the hook I really really enjoyed that. :hug:
:thankyou:

Back