EOYC 2014 Community Contest Main Thread

Went through ~70% of sets I think, only those who uploaded to zippy or SC though -_-
Liked these guys
kviXSEF.png

Prolly heard some sound distortions in Cristopher's set, but maybe its my bad EQ presets, idk, otherwise it sounds interesting.

I am very happy that you liked my set , thanks :) Spasibo

Went through ~70% of sets I think, only those who uploaded to zippy or SC though -_-
Liked these guys
kviXSEF.png

Prolly heard some sound distortions in Cristopher's set, but maybe its my bad EQ presets, idk, otherwise it sounds interesting.

Thanks for support :) Maybe you right and somewhere is a small distortions, but ... nevermind :) Important that you like it! Thanks! and thanks for everyone who like my maybe not perfect set! :D Keep Tranced!!

Loved the DoubleX- Set. :music::love:

Haha, Thanks!
My favorites are so far AXT and LokoZur.
But Alex The Lion and MiMaMix had some great sets too, so I'll consider voting for them as well :good2:

Last edited:
My favorits are so far AXT and LokoZur.
But Alex The Lion and MiMaMix had some great sets too, so I'll consider voting for them as well :good2:

Thank you, mate :)

Listened to about 30 mixes, everyone is good, hard to choose the best mixes :)

still 20)

Alfurez
DJ Alex The Lion
Christopher92
MiMaMix
DjJohnnyTheBoy
Kiddy

awesome set guys i feel the trance in each set all support for us i already finish listen all set

Last edited:
Alfurez
DJ Alex The Lion
Christopher92
MiMaMix
DjJohnnyTheBoy
Kiddy

awesome set guys i feel the trance in each set all support for us i already finish listen all set

Thanks man!! It's pleasure to read your words :D

Alfurez
DJ Alex The Lion
Christopher92
MiMaMix
DjJohnnyTheBoy
Kiddy

Huge thx for listening and support mate ^_^ it's so glad you like it :D

Even busy in studio for new production recently , but I still listen these great set and pick up some of them when free ^_^

Dj Alex The Lion
alfurez
MiMaMix
DoubleX
Christopher92
Kiddy
YoDA91
TranceCoult
Distant Moon
TranceCoult
Mysteryos
Faycal Sitail

Huge respect and best luck to you all :D

Even busy in studio for new production recently , but I still listen these great set and pick up some of them when free ^_^

Dj Alex The Lion
alfurez
MiMaMix
DoubleX
Christopher92
Kiddy
YoDA91
TranceCoult
Distant Moon
TranceCoult
Mysteryos
Faycal Sitail

Thanks man !!! That's great that you enjoyed it ! It's a a lot of mean for me :) and of course good luck! :)

Dj Alex The Lion
alfurez
MiMaMix
DoubleX
Christopher92
Kiddy
YoDA91
TranceCoult
Distant Moon
TranceCoult
Mysteryos
Faycal Sitail

Thanks man ;)

Dj Alex The Lion
alfurez
MiMaMix
DoubleX
Christopher92
Kiddy
YoDA91
TranceCoult
Distant Moon
TranceCoult
Mysteryos
Faycal Sitail

Thank you very much for your appreciation! Nice to see my name even 2 times in your list :)))

Thank you all who has listened to my set & liked it! I'm sorry but I can't often respond to you due to education & job. But thank you again for support

Alfurez
DJ Alex The Lion
Christopher92
MiMaMix
DjJohnnyTheBoy
Kiddy

Im happy that you enjoyed! Thanks for your support :)

Dj Alex The Lion
alfurez
MiMaMix
DoubleX
Christopher92
Kiddy
YoDA91
TranceCoult
Distant Moon
TranceCoult
Mysteryos
Faycal Sitail