GoodGreef presents Open Up 100 Live Broadcast on AH.FM 19-12-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
good point, was owned by FFRR, ive got the Test press on vinyl, original is ******* awesome tune!
Askew has more than certainly revived it !

Askew doesn't remix classics often, but when he does, he does them right

can't wait for this tune..
this and Culture Vulture by Adam Ellis

Well, Adam has been playing Culture Vulture at select shows, but either it's not finished yet, or release date is far off. We first heard it at Lumi Beach Festival, and since then he's been really quiet about it. Should be out on Kearnage I reckon

Well, Adam has been playing Culture Vulture at select shows, but either it's not finished yet, or release date is far off. We first heard it at Lumi Beach Festival, and since then he's been really quiet about it. Should be out on Kearnage I reckon

He said in february..long wait,but worth it..the tune is unreal for me :)

Wasn't too keen on his remix of Communication tbh

That was the first track his new sound. I totally loved the Acidness, but I feel that Communication deserves a softer remix. That melody is too good to waste on a techy bassline

It's the only Askew track from this year that I haven't heard live yet. I really thought that JOC would play it when I saw him in DC, but no. He only played Whites In Her Eyes

Really curious about the album to be honest. Sneijder is a quality producer, usually has tons of filthy acids

I expect some vocals from him, I fell in love when he remixed What it's like

6. Spoiled & Zigo - More & More (Omar Sherif rework)

I expect some vocals from him, I fell in love when he remixed What it's like

What it's like is a great remix, but I'm not fond of Gravity neither Letting You Go

Back