EOYC 2014 Day 7 on AH.FM 25-12-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
haha Polar you still have that quote :)
love lana and lfc :love:

yeah, of course. saved long ago i 'igloo archives'. Just done (yet: off-line: updated the two Discogs URL's. The old ones are auto-rerouted to the new ones, yet when I come across the very issue and I do have a spare :bumpit: minute, I try to update them. If not on-line, then off-line, for the next time. Noticed? a few dead pictures again :wall: and yes: I am beware of some expired web shops (Audiojelly is one of them) all maintenance takes time ... :hmmm:

Love this low BPM version btw :choon:

Take it easy then ... don't want you to run out :beer2:

i need to manag until 11 o clock our time , then the supermarket will be open :ee:

tl not loaded :(

bit bummer eh. At some point, I don't quite get it. Producing a mix: takes time. To prepare, I assume. Then: the actual action: mixing. Investing time again.
:bumpit: and then leave it all behind, without caring for it anymore. Nor for it's listeners ... ?

and now I just had goosebumps everywhere. this set was so magical...

OMGOMG OMGO MOGMO MOMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOMGGGG :O:O:O:O:O:wow::wow::wow::wow::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

:replay:

< voted > :icecream:

View Poll Results: What do you think of this show?

Voters 34. You have already voted on this poll

Simply Amazing! 2779.41%
Good 411.76%
Decent 25.88%
Did not enjoy it 12.94%

bit bummer eh. At some point, I don't quite get it. Producing a mix: takes time. To prepare, I assume. Then: the actual action: mixing. Investing time again.
:bumpit: and then leave it all behind, without caring for it anymore. Nor for it's listeners ... ?
:iagree:

Back