Esscala presents OpenUp 100 Live Broadcast on AH.FM 31-01-2015

:cap: Dan posted here earlier. Good morning C!C@ :wave: :dancing:

CET 04:00 - 06:00 m/b: Michael Gin 10 - 12 EST (Broadcasting live on AH)
CET 06:00 - 08:00 m/b: Simon Patterson 12 - 2 EST (Broadcasting live on AH)
CET 08:00 - 10:00 m/b: Astrix 2 - 4 EST (Not broadcasting)

OK : time corrected (1 hour :bumpit: shift) because the actual broadcast did start late:

CET: 4:43 start live broadcast :book:
http://ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?69970-Esscala-presents-OpenUp-100-Live-Broadcast-on-AH-FM-31-01-2015&p=3268972&viewfull=1#post3268972

Cracks another shelled peanut :icecream:

Yeh. was up there with the worst train ride ever! The last/first train back to 'dam and to the salvation of our respective hostels!
i only remember the train was full as hell and lot of drunk people :drunk: was a great party night, you going to the asot700 this month? :)

i only remember the train was full as hell and lot of drunk people :drunk: was a great party night, you going to the asot700 this month? :)

oh yeah, I was one of those drunkards you were talking with! I had an ah t-shirt on! Sadly, I have 2 kids now so no, not able to make the rave :( My life is for now consigned to chair-raving! :)

waiting for the 'countdown' bit that he's not legally allowed to play :) Thanks C4!

oh yeah, I was one of those drunkards you were talking with! I had an ah t-shirt on! Sadly, I have 2 kids now so no, not able to make the rave :( My life is for now consigned to chair-raving! :)
haha good :friends:
well maybe one day in the future when the kids are bigger you can leave them with somebody and you can come party :rave:
anyway i also don't go this year so you're not alone miss the massive weekend, luminosity preparty friday saturday afternoon ah-meeting and later the big event, i really hope next year i can make it again, maybe you too :)

Back