Esscala presents OpenUp 100 Live Broadcast on AH.FM 31-01-2015

Brrrrrush Strrrrrokes

MOFOs
Brush Strokes
damn this one is good
love #brush strokes my favorite beatport topper of the year
It's a good track - I like it. Has a cool group and a nice drop. More playable than the Askew remix, which is also very good! :D
One of the few tracks released in recent years that I will still remember after a long time. Masterpiece!
14948329351_7107ca04ce_o.jpg

From Simon's gig in my town. Brush strokes destroy everything!

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :rave: :clap: :dancing:

There are currently 21 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 11 guests)

danmark_ori, fausty, C!C@+, Qertse, healey_russell, JazTrance, Traxx, Hanalea, Trancelisteners, Qp990Trance+

haha good :friends:
well maybe one day in the future when the kids are bigger you can leave them with somebody and you can come party :rave:
anyway i also don't go this year so you're not alone miss the massive weekend, luminosity preparty friday saturday afternoon ah-meeting and later the big event, i really hope next year i can make it again, maybe you too :)

Bruv, I went to the last trance energy, I have been to many ASOT parties, I am a happy man! I will definately go to luminosity on the beach again at some point for sure. However kids and my business have to take first place. I'm ******* 32, that's old man! Get me a ah t-shift in a large! Maybe what's why the site has lost it's bang - beayuse people get old! Saying that, 'ANV It PATTERSON!! TUUUUUNNNNNNNE!!

Bruv, I went to the last trance energy, I have been to many ASOT parties, I am a happy man! I will definately go to luminosity on the beach again at some point for sure. However kids and my business have to take first place. I'm ******* 32, that's old man! Get me a ah t-shift in a large! Maybe what's why the site has lost it's bang - beayuse people get old! Saying that, 'ANV It PATTERSON!! TUUUUUNNNNNNNE!!
okay mate maybe we meet then at the lumi-beach :beer2: 32 not so old lol age is just a number :)

:yes: Yes. this sounds cool :super:

There are currently 22 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 15 guests)

danmark_ori,
Qertse,
fausty,
C!C@+,
cjradomc,
healey_russell,
lufesoto+

:dancing: :w00t: cracks another shelled peanut :icecream:

:rave::rave::rave:

Back