Trance Classics 10K Celebration on AH.FM 29-06-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Oh :choonalert:

Masters & Nickson feat. Justine Suissa — Out There (5th Dimension) (Original Mix) [Soundpiercing]

Robert Nickson
Robert Nickson
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Robert Nickson

Aliases: Nick Robertson, RNX (3)
In Groups: Aeris, Henry Hill (8), Mind (3), Mitosis (2), True Form

Profile: Robert's background is a multi-national affair: father from England, mother from Norway, born in England and now living in The Netherlands. But it's The Netherlands that has given him his musical influences. The Netherlands is renowned for its Dance Music scene.

Current Location: Haarlem, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands

Masters & Nickson — 5th Dimension [Soundpiercing]

:wall: I've been duped. Justine's vocal is non-existent in this instrumental version. Jumped too soon.

You're missing the practice hehe.

http://www.discogs.com/Solid-Globe-Global-Demand-EP/release/356379

Solid Globe ‎– North Pole / Sahara (Global Demand EP)

Label: Fundamental Recordings ‎– FUNLTDEP001
Format: Vinyl, 12", EP, White Label
Released: 06 Dec 2004
Genre: Electronic
Style: Trance

10931229944_bf924133f8_o.jpg

Some Ron van den Beuken would be killer right about now tbh

Uh yes. That's not much of a reply. Y u think differently? & I don't know which sentence you object to, or both.

I object to you in general. You've added nothing to this day apart from a huge slice of negativity and general 'arseyness' tbh. You don't understand why producers would have more than one alias? You waited till now to think of this lol...

It's pretty simple for most of us, but I guess as you like to be oh so awkward with everything then I'll explain just for you.

Producers sometimes like to stick within the same genre and still experiment a little with their sound and style. By going under another name they dont risk upsetting their original fanbase.

You only seem to be here to criticise and pick up on minor faults with others and nitpick. I'm not the first to notice, just the first to point out publicly. You've been blocked by several people today already.

Can't wait for Ribeca! Nu-NRG exclusive set

I object to you in general. You've added nothing to this day apart from a huge slice of negativity and general 'arseyness' tbh. You don't understand why producers would have more than one alias? You waited till now to think of this lol...

It's pretty simple for most of us, but I guess as you like to be oh so awkward with everything then I'll explain just for you.

Producers sometimes like to stick within the same genre and still experiment a little with their sound and style. By going under another name they dont risk upsetting their original fanbase.

You only seem to be here to criticise and pick up on minor faults with others and nitpick. I'm not the first to notice, just the first to point out publicly. You've been blocked by several people today already.
Splendid to read.

Yes I have thought of that for a long time. Has pros & cons. Less risk of upsetting people, but less chance of accumulating credit. & since they are in the same genre, they are not all that different. I'm not the only one who likes tracks from multiple aliases. & like I said, less people attribute them to same person. Seems like people are letting fear control them.

What you call nitpicking I call caring & paying attention to detail.

I still thank you for great event!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rollerball - Albinoni (Above & Beyond Opera Remix)

( a previous track ) :book:

There are currently 45 users browsing this thread. (19 members and 26 guests)

danmark_ori, ZealousFM, C!C@+, Trance Dreamer, Gab, WesleyR, s3baman+, Colm Mulgrew, Above1stBase+, projeqht, a2thenthony+, DazTC, Jonothan, Spanko, NEPeebles, djwerd3fmfl, matlaro, Cloud 88+, Mao096

Nothing against Astuni, but this track doesn't need more power. If there's one problem with today's remakes is that everything needs to be banging, big brass bass line in your face. Sometimes that's cool, but sometimes you just need to let the melody do the talking

Back