Trance Classics 10K Celebration on AH.FM 29-06-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Nothing against Astuni, but this track doesn't need more power. If there's one problem with today's remakes is that everything needs to be banging, big brass bass line in your face. Sometimes that's cool, but sometimes you just need to let the melody do the talking
:iagree:

! it's a plastic world !

Plastic Boy - Live Another Life!

:: Album: It's A Plastic World by - Plastic Boy | Bonzai Classics ::
:: Track: Live Another Life :super: ::

There are currently 44 users browsing this thread. (19 members and 25 guests)

danmark_ori, ZealousFM, WesleyR, Trance Dreamer, C!C@+, Above1stBase+, eedenhuang, s3baman+, Colm Mulgrew, DazTC, Gab, projeqht, a2thenthony+, Spanko, NEPeebles, djwerd3fmfl, matlaro, Cloud 88+, Mao096

Splendid to read.

Yes I have thought of that for a long time. Has pros & cons. Less risk of upsetting people, but less chance of accumulating credit. & since they are in the same genre, they are not all that different. I'm not the only one who likes tracks from multiple aliases. & like I said, less people attribute them to same person. Seems like people are letting fear control them.

What you call nitpicking I call caring & paying attention to detail.

I still thank you for great event!

Glad you enjoyed the read mate, and thanks all the same for the feedback. Appreciated ;)

! it's a plastic world !

:: Album: It's A Plastic World by - Plastic Boy | Bonzai Classics ::
:: Track: Live Another Life :super: ::

Home . Forum . Archive . Archives of Old Posts . Regular Shows
Angel Ace Pres Innertrance CV on AH.FM 10-02-2015
http://ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?70568-Angel-Ace-Pres-Innertrance-CV-on-AH-FM-10-02-2015&p=3271188&viewfull=1#post3271188
Feb 10th, 2015, 18:35 #85
danmark_ori
Ursa Major ★
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :rave: :super: :dancing:

There are currently 44 users browsing this thread. (17 members and 27 guests)

danmark_ori, WesleyR, Above1stBase+, DazTC, Trance Dreamer, C!C@+, ZealousFM, eedenhuang, s3baman+, Colm Mulgrew, Gab, projeqht, a2thenthony+, Spanko, NEPeebles, djwerd3fmfl, matlaro

Nothing against Astuni, but this track doesn't need more power. If there's one problem with today's remakes is that everything needs to be banging, big brass bass line in your face. Sometimes that's cool, but sometimes you just need to let the melody do the talking
And when it's not that, it's a huge 2/3-minute break. Overall, remakes of classics have just gone overboard. It's to the point of needing to leave them alone.

Andrea Ribeca with a Nu Nrg special.....don't mind if I do :D

1. NU NRG - Eclisse ( Original Mix )

2. NU NRG - Kosmosy ( Original Mix )

There are currently 50 users browsing this thread. (16 members and 34 guests)

danmark_ori, Colm Mulgrew, DazTC, s3baman+, a2thenthony+, Trance Dreamer, djwerd3fmfl, ZealousFM, Above1stBase+, eedenhuang, Curs3d, WesleyR, Jonothan, C!C@+, Gab, projeqht

And when it's not that, it's a huge 2/3-minute break. Overall, remakes of classics have just gone overboard. It's to the point of needing to leave them alone.

It's like Hollywood. As if there's not enough new music coming out that's average at best, they also need to go and to lazy remakes of the classics

I don't think it's as good musically, but Manuel Le Saux & Astuni's Re-Lift definitely does better on the dance floor these days.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :super: :choon: :dancing:

There are currently 49 users browsing this thread. (17 members and 32 guests)

danmark_ori, a2thenthony+, ZealousFM, Above1stBase+, Jonothan, WesleyR, ceroUno, Trance Dreamer, s3baman+, djwerd3fmfl, eedenhuang, Colm Mulgrew, DazTC, Curs3d, C!C@+, Gab, projeqht

Back