What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters

http://www.discogs.com/Sean-Tyas-Simon-Patterson-Somethins-Up-Us/release/1417712

Sean Tyas & Simon Patterson ‎– Somethin's Up & Us

Label: Reset Records (3) ‎– RS037
Format: Vinyl, 12"
Released: 25 Jul 2008
Genre: Electronic
Style: Trance

UzeYroS - Theory of Uplifting 060 with Emill GuestMix 3hr special on AH.FM 25-10-2013
http://ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?59037-UzeYroS-Theory-of-Uplifting-060-with-Emill-GuestMix-3hr-special-on-AH-FM-25-10-2013&p=3051583&viewfull=1#post3051583
Oct 26th, 2013, 00:58 #93
danmark_ori
Ursa Major ★

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 18 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 12 guests)

danmark_ori, Ben Dursley, C!C@+, Calvin Karass, maladjus, plzkthx

One to watch and future booking for us, Mr Will Atkinson. Cannot rate this lads productions enough

dag Polar :captain:
:dancing:

:good2:

:cap: My cat Jacky :cat: has been bitten in the neck. We just came back from the vet. After walking herself the 'last mile', she's recovering by now near the frontdoor, outdoors. We got medicine for the next days. Sigh.

:cap: My cat Jacky :cat: has been bitten in the neck. We just came back from the vet. After walking herself the 'last mile', she's recovering by now near the frontdoor, outdoors. We got medicine for the next days. Sigh.

Hopefully a quick recovery!

Hopefully a quick recovery!

as a kitten, by chance she survived the (inner engine part) of a car (V-belt) rubbing of complete stripes of fur. Nine lives you put? Well: 7 are left :p :ee:

Flaming June \o/

damn and who bite her?

Female :wub: According to the vet, checking the size of the 'spots of the biting teeth': either a big cat or: a small dog. I informed a few neighbours already :cap:

Back