Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
*Faustus sees the woofer moving and wondering how she is totally drunk with a cap of coffee* :unsure::mask::lol:

yeah is the woofer moving or you are drunk?:lol::lol::lol:

I see...nice info,Faustus...:grinning:

Do you have tattoos too??

No I don't, I m into piercing mode, but I'd love to have a tatoo. The problem is that the place that i want to have it, is not the common place that women do tatoos (waist, back) is quite obvious and that's a problem ...

*Faustus sees the woofer moving and wondering how she is totally drunk with a cap of coffee* :unsure::mask::lol:

watch out...iniq is about to hit you with the Bass :lol::lol::lol:

Sure. The whole paragraph is very simple, until the end where it basically says, "the secret to the whole business is virtue." So if you don't know what virtue is, you're hosed.

the virtue of life, well maybe you're right, sometimes the life hasn't any virtue

Sure. The whole paragraph is very simple, until the end where it basically says, "the secret to the whole business is virtue." So if you don't know what virtue is, you're hosed.

"Virtue (Latin virtus; Greek ἀρετή) is moral excellence of a person. A virtue is a trait valued as being good. The conceptual opposite of virtue is vice."

From Wikipedia

No I don't, I m into piercing mode, but I'd love to have a tatoo. The problem is that the place that i want to have it, is not the common place that women do tatoos (waist, back) is quite obvious and that's a problem ...

uhhhh piercing, i wonder where...LOL:lolz::lolz:

sorry, j/k:hug:

LOL....why don´t you choose another place??:)

Neck? Face?

Neck? Face?

:grinning: neck and the half one till under my ear, so probably I won't do it.
I don't choose another place cause tatoos is all about personal excellence and not having a tatoo just to have it.

Picco just ordinary places, nothing kinky here :mask::lol:

nice choon now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“I prefer an interesting vice to a virtue that bores” - Moliere :mask:

should look good with low cut jeans and a skimpy t-shirt:mask:

Back