What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
doesn't sound like van Deynhoven Remix on Black Hole..

I never heard that BS version before.

& the classics have ended.

Transitions are part of the music.

They are, but if you're not a music producer or a DJ yourself, you won't probably give a f*** about the transitions.
Ask a person on dancefloor what does he think about the DJ transitions and you'll get a 99.99% answer that he don't care as long as the tracks themselves are good :) I've been at parties where DJ literally been playing a playlist, without transitions and people still loved it.

Filo & Peri - The Anthem \o/
edit: JOC Remix ;)

hello everyone:)

:yucky:
bad time:lol:

\runs

:lol::lol:

That is a fact but when you start paying attention to the transitions more then having fun you have a problem :)
Well, a few can be tolerated, but a set full of unsmooth transitions (not this set) I cannot enjoy because it does not flow. & I have tried many times. & then I think I should stop trying and pretending to like a set that does not deserve it.

I can only say that this is one of the best sets i have ever listened to ....So many amazing tracks , really speechless...

Well, a few can be tolerated, but a set full of unsmooth transitions (not this set) I cannot enjoy because it does not flow. & I have tried many times. & then I think I should stop trying and pretending to like a set that does not deserve it.

And I think there is a difference between a beatmatch that is slightly off and a complete trainwreck :ee:

I can only say that this is one of the best sets i have ever listened to ....So many amazing tracks , really speechless...

This is why Adam and Neptune Project are my fav DJs right now!!

Back