Pioneer DJM-600K DJ Mixer, Black, AS NEW w/ ALL original packaging & warranty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGarbageMan

Registered
Reaction score
This Pioneer DJM-600K Mixer is in as new condition!

Its has 4 channels, 3-band EQ mixer, amazing sampler, multiple effects (including flanger, chorus, delay, phaser, pan, filter, trans, chorus to name a few), beatmatching made easy with Automatic BPM Counter, 3 crossfader curves, microphone input with EQ and level control with a talkover function, several stereo outputs, effects send/return connectors and is the industry standard in clubs all around the world.

This is the rarer Black version of the Pioneer DJM-600 Mixer. Mixer was used for a couple hours & the DJ has decided to go with an Allen & Heath mixer instead. All the original packaging, original box, warranty, instruction manual, cardboard, and ties are included with the mixer. This was purchased for about $1400 in brand new condition and has never had a previous owner. It is practically brand new and is great for any DJ!!!

I will ship it to wherever you live if you're SERIOUS or if you are in the Los Angeles area, you can come and check it out. Price is pretty firm & seller is not looking for trades. Sorry!

Fake Check scammers... don't bother emailing me... DON'T WASTE MY TIME! I always see right through your scams!. You WILL be reported to the POLICE and the proper authorities in your country!!!!!

$800 USD:
= 515 EUR
= 395 GBP
= 850 AUD

Take advantage of the weak US dollar!

CIMG2214.jpg

CIMG2192-1.jpg

CIMG2218.jpg

CIMG4197.jpg

CIMG2220-1.jpg

CIMG2219.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice price, in Germany (eBay for example) you are lucky if you're getting it below 600 EUR in rather USED state (so did I, about 580 EUR). I can advise anyone willing to buy a DJM-600 to take this chance.

Very nice price, in Germany (eBay for example) you are lucky if you're getting it below 600 EUR in rather USED state (so did I, about 580 EUR). I can advise anyone willing to buy a DJM-600 to take this chance.

Its in almost new condition and you can see it on the pictures as well. Hardly any signs of use and still shiny with everything included! I had some guy call me for it this week but he flaked out so its still on the market! :music: I'd rather sell it to someone into electronica than someone who would use this for 'wedding DJ' type services anyday :p

If I had the cash I would buy that in a heartbeat.:wow:

:lol::lol: You don't want someone spinning some Abba classics through it then? :lol:

Well I meant using this mixer to do something like that would be a waste of using its full potential. You could probably connect a CD player to a stereo and just use that :p You can do some serious mixing on this:mml:

i have been looking to replace my denon dn-x1500 (black) for a while now, bought it long ago thinking it would suit my style etc, but pioneer or allen & heath would suit me so much better, not on so much of a budget now!

this is one hell of an offer, looks awesome!

One question though, as im little out of touch lately, what is the meaning of the 'K' model, anything???

i have been looking to replace my denon dn-x1500 (black) for a while now, bought it long ago thinking it would suit my style etc, but pioneer or allen & heath would suit me so much better, not on so much of a budget now!

this is one hell of an offer, looks awesome!

One question though, as im little out of touch lately, what is the meaning of the 'K' model, anything???

The 'K' means its the Black model which was a limited edition as well. A 'DJM-600' means its silver and a 'DJM-600K' means its black:grinning:

I have the standard 600 (silver)!
Good piece of equipment. :D

Hey Don't knock ABBA too much, ok, maybe a little.
Try a little remixing of Tragedy by the BeeGee's. Great potential.
I'll need some more time to find an ABBA track that has potential.

btw, nice deal. :grinning:

I just don't need a 600 connected to my CDJ-100s':lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back