• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
hehe...waiting for your show :)

apart from the fact that is snowing out there, i'm great and really looking forward to a long weekend :super:

you got plans for the weekend?

I hate the cold weather so please don't send the snow in this direction :lol: Do you have a bank holiday weekend in lalaland? :lol: Sorry just checked your profile and that's where you are apparently :mask:

I've not got any plans for the weekend, I'll take it as it comes :grinning:

oh i like this bass line :super:

i looked manually too but couldn't find it....:wacko:

so t4e..what happens if noone posts the thread? :p

i guess we're sol...:lol:

wth...you don't read either eh?...that is not what i suggested :p:p....go back to previous page....heck...suit yourself ppl LMAO

I hate the cold weather so please don't send the snow in this direction :lol: Do you have a bank holiday weekend in lalaland? :lol: Sorry just checked your profile and that's where you are apparently :mask:

yeah...we have Friday off only :)

Lalaland rulz :lol::lol::lol:

i didn't know ontario was referred to as lalaland...:blink: :lol:

the US must be the anti-religous holiday country...aside from christmas...:crazy:

i need to find a warm weather country with plenty of holidays...:)

lol i typed the wrong day :lol:

but anyway im gonna celebrate of the resurrection of Jesus Christ for about 2 days xDDD LOL
tech event tonite and playoff icehockey game & snooker nite with friends tomorrow :)

:love: 2 :love:

lol i typed the wrong day :lol:

but anyway im gonna celebrate of the resurrection of Jesus Christ for about 2 days xDDD LOL
tech event tonite and playoff icehockey game & snooker nite with friends tomorrow :)

no church events eh? :)

easter egg hunt with the kiddies in the family on sunday....:w00t:

Same to you TOT! I've grabbed myself a beer too, cheers! :beer2: How are you?

doing great :) thanks for asking. have u got nice weather in the UK today? its soo nice here... sun is shining that it warms up the air up to +10 during the day :mml:
even if it was -15 last nite :mask:

Back