Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
well,i´m waitng for tyas:music:

and you?
I'm not:p:mask::)

party_45.gif

fine fine just got back home from the gym and I m pretty happy coz I bought (not from the gym:p) a new mobile :super:It's not something special but I m a gadget girl :grinning:

which mobile?:)

fine fine just got back home from the gym and I m pretty happy coz I bought (not from the gym:p) a new mobile :super:It's not something special but I m a gadget girl :grinning:
:lol::lol:

gadget???:hmmm:

Girl!!??..... Sheet!!!! Donno but had the strong feeling was a guy!!! Cool, a greek girl!!! Hi there:hug:

i live in Medellín:music:
Ah! OK You get to make it to the gulf or the pacific at all?Cause looks like you are reatively close to both:grinning:

Girl!!??..... Sheet!!!! Donno but had the strong feeling was a guy!!! Cool, a greek girl!!! Hi there:hug:

hahahaha many people here had the same feeling... let me check.. no I m a girl for sure :lol:

Hi there too :hug:

Sounds very much like a band which have had huge success in the middle of 90ies....:hmmm:

Back