Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It was the track earlier... with the xmas song 'Noel'! haha, didnt you notice? :p

me always welcome you to hug me not matter what:hug::hug:
no,i didn´t:lol:

:hug:(again)

Hi t4e... Happy Easter to you too! :hug:

What do you mean yours on that date? :)

Orthodox Easter is rarely the same time as Catholic, usually a week after but this year is weird, its a month later :)

Orthodox Easter is rarely the same time as Catholic, usually a week after but this year is weird, its a month later :)
:hmmm:.............:music:

ode to ´99 FTW!!!!!!!:music:

well,when i have no money to jump from an airplane,i prefer to :driver: at the maximum speed possible:mask:(while listening this track of course)

Ummm .. am actually not listening to the streaming as my soundcard is busy streaming a regional radio program on the internet for my people, but am listening to the dwnload and am at around 26 minutes ... I must say am thoroughly enjoying this set till time! :mml: :mml: :mml:

Ummm .. am actually not listening to the streaming as my soundcard is busy streaming a regional radio program on the internet for my people, but am listening to the dwnload and am at around 26 minutes ... I must say am thoroughly enjoying this set till time! :mml: :mml: :mml:
hi there
i like your signature:grinning:

Hiya David .. how are you pal :)

Ya .. I realized it some time back .. that even if its not always possible to be logged in here ( say frm Office ) but its quite obvious to be tuned in :super:

This is one of the best sets I have heard!

Super Massive :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Back