Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
oh

mmm......you are attending for a public job?:music:

yeah. the public jobs (@ court houses, public banks, enterprises linked to the goevern, etc.) give you much more benefits and guarantees than the private ones. Working @ the private company you can be fired anytime, the same thing doesnt happen @ the public jobs.

yeah. the public jobs (@ court houses, public banks, enterprises linked to the goevern, etc.) give you much more benefits and guarantees than the private ones. Working @ the private company you can be fired anytime, the same thing doesnt happen @ the public jobs.

is that happens the same thing in Colombia?
yeah,is very similar here,public charges are more secure than a privated one:music:

back in the days i wasnt give a damn for that, but nowadays i changed my mind a lot.
Where in Colombia do you live?
i live in Medellín,lately we are having a lot of dj concerts from europe:music:

where do you live mate?

i guess this is the track
Ben Gold feat. Senadee - Say The Words

i live in Medellín,lately we are having a lot of dj concerts from europe:music:

where do you live mate?

i'm not so lucky than you, cuz i never saw a great dj here. I live in a city called Sao Luis, very far from the main brazilian trance centres (Rio, Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre and so on..)

i'm not so lucky than you, cuz i never saw a great dj here. I live in a city called Sao Luis, very far from the main brazilian trance centres (Rio, Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre and so on..)
i lived in a neighborhood called bello horizonte:music:

well,many of the tickets for that concerts are too expensive,so is hard to go to see them:lol:

i lived in a neighborhood called bello horizonte:music:

well,many of the tickets for that concerts are too expensive,so is hard to go to see them:lol:

not only for the concerts but the flight tickets too. But i'm about to live in Rio work there. Maybe my darkness days are ending. :)

damn! my Msn aint working..

Back