Dj Tommyboy - The Insider Out Now :::Infrasonic:::

MK X (Infrasonic)

Registered
Reaction score
DjTommyboy-Theinsider.jpg

header_031.gif

Man of the moment Tom Colontonio is back once again with yet another smash hit, but this time under his Dj Tommyboy Guise.
After the massive success of a number of his projects in 2007 including work on leading labels Vandit & Discover this is his debut release for Infrasonic and what a way to open your account. Uplifting trance from start to finish.

Taking the reigns for Remix one is another of the scenes emerging talents Ben Gold and what an absolute monster it is. Driving trance from the start with a sensational breakdown showing just why this guy is in such high demand, this is a must for all trance lovers.

Remix two comes courtesy of Polish sensations Anguilla project and Russian heavyweight Ronnie K for yet another sublime take on the original. Beautifully written trance showing just why these guys have became such big figures in such a short space of time in the scene.

Three more remixes complete the package. The first from Italian producer Tragida with his superbly written interpretation. The second from Danish producer Kiholm and the third from another of infrasonics up and coming producers Andy Tau with a chunky progressive number for those who prefer a more house orientated affair.

Support from:

Armin, Above & Beyond, Eddie Halliwell, Manuel Le Saux, Will Holland, Niklas Harding, Robert Nickson, Andy Moor, Daniel Kandi, Jon O Bir, Alex MORPH, Cor Finjeman, Misja Helsloot, Aly & Fila, Ernesto & Bastian, Ian Betts, Digital Nature, Paul Miller plus many many more.

Purchase from:

Audiojelly - Dance Music Download Store
CDJshop.com Flash Detection / Redirection... please wait

oh great, i've listened to the tragida remix on his myspace for weeks I think. Finally it's out :) The Kilholm Remix sounds interesting aswell.
Arent you going to release it at Beatport? I can't see it there yet, though there are other Infrasonic releases.

oh great, i've listened to the tragida remix on his myspace for weeks I think. Finally it's out :) The Kilholm Remix sounds interesting aswell.
Arent you going to release it at Beatport? I can't see it there yet, though there are other Infrasonic releases.

Thanx man, yeah the Tradgida remix is great as is the Kiholm remix.

The release is exclusive to Audiojelly for the next two weeks but you will be able to pick it up from all other stores including Beatport from the 14th April

Hope this helps

Mik :)

Currenly loving Anguilla project & Ronny K remix, next fav would have to be Kiholm remix! :choon::choonalert:

Thanx man, yeah the Tradgida remix is great as is the Kiholm remix.

The release is exclusive to Audiojelly for the next two weeks but you will be able to pick it up from all other stores including Beatport from the 14th April

Hope this helps

Mik :)

ok thanks, I'm certainly interested :grinning:

Back