• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
That´s me yes...some 1.5 years ago....:mask:

Swimming is also really cool...I enjoy it too...:grinning:...specially the girls in bathing suits...:lolz::lolz::lolz:

:lol::lol::lol:

One question. How much time do you spend on workout daily?

Is it some kind of secret? :lol: In-iq-ui! What's with those phone calls that Picco speak about, mate?

And BTW. Markus is doing really good job. Some fresh choons :) :music:

Hehe, not a secret. It's just life... people need things, people want things, people like to talk...

Or maybe I'm just a good listener. :)

Hehe, not a secret. It's just life... people need things, people want things, people like to talk...

Or maybe I'm just a good listener. :)

you work in some kind of IT support dept like me?:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

One question. How much time do you spend on workout daily?

That´s the secret that almost no one believes...my training routine consists of 4 days of weight lifting for 1h10....and one day running for 40 minutes...:grinning:

THe most important thing in bodybuilding is the diet....training is only 30% of the results...

That´s the secret that almost no one believes...my training routine consists of 4 days of weight lifting for 1h10....and one day running for 40 minutes...:grinning:

THe most important thing in bodybuilding is the diet....training is only 30% of the results...

Well. You've got some pretty amazing results then. :grinning:
Diet consists of high-protein meals?

I'm in the mood for some prog today. :music:

trace of trance+, Wolverine+, piccoli+, Juanpi, djchoub, c00l.d00d+, Tomek+, O.I.Project, in·iq·ui·trance, maciano, Light Sequence+, Xpl0d3

Hello Ppl! :wave: :beer2:

Back