Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
mixinghu.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

hi all

from now on you can listen to my mixes every fourth tuesday of the month at Mixing.hu Sessions. here's the first. i hope you'll like it

Mixing.hu Sessions with bg @ AH.FM - 2008-04-22

01. Ronski Speed feat. Aruna - All The Way (Jonas Steur Remix)
02. Progresia - Tears Behind Sunglasses (Original Mix)
03. Oceanlab - Sirens Of The Sea (Sonorous Remix)
04. Gabriel Miller - Back To Zurich (Patrik Carrera Deep Mix)
05. Evol Waves - Mimi (Original Mix)
06. Rank 1 vs. Jochen Miller - And Then (Original Mix)
07. Evol Waves - Too Far Away (Original Mix)
08. Paul Oakenfold feat. Onerepublic - Not Over (Robert Vadneys 3AM Goodbye Remix)
09. Jan Johnston and DJ Trenix - Let The World Fall Apart (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)
10. Ernesto vs. Bastian - Super Jupiter (EvsB's SpielGlocken Remix)

Last edited:
tuned in:clap:................................

nice start it has :mml:

Hey Guys, I am a DJ in Poland looking for a new audience:) Here in my country Trance music is still unpopular. What must I do to have my own show here on AH.FM?

Hey Guys, I am a DJ in Poland looking for a new audience:) Here in my country Trance music is still unpopular. What must I do to have my own show here on AH.FM?

Say what? Unpopular in Poland? Half the DJs on AH seem to be Polish, compared to other places I would think trance is HUGE there.

u must be kidding since trance is the biggest thing just in Poland to be honest :lol:

Hehe, yes, we have some producers, but they all are more popular outside the country than here. :) That's sad...

So, enyone knows what to do, to have your own show???

1. Make a great set.
2. Submit it in the Monthly DJ Contest they have here.
3. Win.
4. Your set gets played.
5. If we really like you and the Powers That Be do, too, you'll get a show. :grinning: :hug: :cat:

bg gratula a müsorhoz!!!!!!!!!!

no more comments? :cry: how do you like the mix?

Back