Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Roland Privert

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • DJ LoWe

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Girts L.

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Man U is playing Chelsea? I love Manchester United. They are my favorite team. If they beat Chelsea today, they've got the cup all but won.

I hate Chelsea. The best team money can buy. Bleh. :p

that's the spirit... :grinning:

Man U is playing Chelsea? I love Manchester United. They are my favorite team. If they beat Chelsea today, they've got the cup all but won.

I hate Chelsea. The best team money can buy. Bleh. :p
they arent playing them now
they just beat liverpool in the champions league, they r gona meet in the final now
and we have it all covered in the premiership so the blues can eat d1ck:mask:

ya i hate tht fool
hes a total *****
b4 u haters say anything abt ronaldo just realise tht he doesnt act like he just got shot when a player touches him

I adore Ronaldo. He's (IMHO) the best player in the world. But he can take a dive just like the best of them. I've seen him do it and get away with it and I've seen him do it and the Ref see right through it. They ALL take dives. It's part of the game.

I adore Ronaldo. He's (IMHO) the best player in the world. But he can take a dive just like the best of them. I've seen him do it and get away with it and I've seen him do it and the Ref see right through it. They ALL take dives. It's part of the game.
ya but drogba acts like a tiny bomb detonated inside him:p

yes.. and dorgoba is much much worse with that.. he takes a dive as soon as someone touches..

they just beat liverpool in the champions league, they r gona meet in the final now

That won't spoil my day. I'd love to see Chelsea at the bottom of the table ... just once. Wouldn't that be great? And the icing on the cake would be for Sunderland to beat them in a game. I'd love that. :lol::lol::lol:

yes.. and dorgoba is much much worse with that.. he takes a dive as soon as someone touches..

I know. He's a true artist at the dive. :p:p

come on boyz let's rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance

:super::super::super::super:

let's go Dimi

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

ya but drogba acts like a tiny bomb detonated inside him:p

He takes spectacular dives, you have to give him credit for imagination and performance. :lolz: :cat:

Damn. I like Liverpool. :(

I'm getting sleepy... :mask:
Thank U all for listening Latvia In The Mix! Glad to be all day in your comapny discussing and listening sets!
See u next time! bb! :wave:

That won't spoil my day. I'd love to see Chelsea at the bottom of the table ... just once. Wouldn't that be great? And the icing on the cake would be for Sunderland to beat them in a game. I'd love that. :lol::lol::lol:
hey hey
dont dis sunderland
one of our greatest players ever (roy keane) manages them so give them respect:grinning:
but yh screw u chelsea:p

I'm getting sleepy... :mask:
Thank U all for listening Latvia In The Mix! Glad to be all day in your comapny discussing and listening sets!
See u next time! bb! :wave:

goodnight perfecto!! thanks once again for a great set!

Back