Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
what this man is drinking? :mask: Bar tender put him another one on me this time:lol:

Hiiiii :smile1: I m fine too... I'm very happy today to be honest :hug:

im sober and vision was checked 2 weeks back to be good so trust me :grinning:

soooo nice to hear your happy :hug:

:grinning: Nice to see ya again!

its good to be back :)

OMG... alex m.o.r.p.h-walk the edge original dub mix-euphoric :wub: :choon:

Walk On THE EDge is NOTHING SPECIAL, i don't know why u like it. SIRENS OF THE SEA, OWNS IT TOP TO BOTTTTOOOOMMM:p

Recovering :) Ears/lungs ughh... will update ya soon! How's you these days?

oh its been a long process :hug: sorry to hear that.

im doing great :smile1: changed the job :super:

Walk On THE EDge is NOTHING SPECIAL, i don't know why u like it. SIRENS OF THE SEA, OWNS IT TOP TO BOTTTTOOOOMMM:p

if i never hear SOTS again, it will be too soon :yucky:

check out the woody van eyden b2b alex morph remix of that track; it will leave u breathless :angel:

Sirens of the sea = :sleeping: :yawn:

hello there Miss Vicky a.k.a Victoria a.k.a Magik a.k.a THE ONE WHO GOT PLAYED ON ASOT AND ARMIN ONLY...:super::super::super:...i am coming back in Sept....u alrite? OHHHHHH MASHUP MISTTREESSSS1:lol:

lol, yeah not bad these days, enjoying some nice 26c sunshine here today....thats about 5 days straight good weather, must be a new record :lol:

what this man is drinking? :mask: Bar tender put him another one on me this time:lol:

Hiiiii :smile1: I m fine too... I'm very happy today to be honest :hug:

i have a clear and beautiful picture in front of me of a a cute and stunnimg brunette:):super::lol:

Back