Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Someone told me he posted a goodbye in the 2YAMC thread, but I haven't read it... there's only 2000+ of his posts to check.

He's gone away before, but always come back eventually. I hope that's the case this time too.
yeah, i've read it.. it was his last post, and then he was gone, at once :(
i hope so too! it was funny to read what he wrote :lol:

Grrrrrrrrrr! Thought this started at 3pm est:p

Weak I missed it:angry:

01 - Temple One - World Beyond (Original Mix)[Enhanced CD-R]
02 - Antheya - High (Paul Miller & Dima Krasnik Dub Mix)[Drizzly CD-R]
03 - Serenade - Most Beautiful Happened (7Skies & Static Blue Rmx)[Only One CD-R]
04 - Simon Hunt - The Burn (Manuel Le Saux Rmx)[Emalodic]
05 - Nitrous Oxide - Red Moon Slide [Anjunabeats]
06 - Alive Stone - Light Trip (Ex Driver Rmx)[Abora CD-R]
07 - Neptune Project Vs Triple Seven - Arctic Moment (Activa Rmx)[Breathe CD-R]
08 - Aurosonic - Solar Breath (Ferrin & Low Rmx)[Fenology]
09 - Temple One - Aurora [Enhanced CD-R]

Really sorry for mu large pics
I'll try posting some no so large pics :D

more info pls:grinning:

OK, the time has finally come, this is my last post on AH. just want to say it was so very nice knowing you all. so many friends i made in the course of just4 days, it is amazing. tells me that there are so many kind-hearted, lovely, and big-hearted people who go beyond the boundaries and realms of race and religion and come together simply by virtue of a music genre.

nothing amazes me more than to witness the effort put forth so diligently by many of the wonderful and friendly staff here at AH, they have been open-heartedly inviting, and extremely tolerant to many of my posts and topics, however much unrelated they were to the topic in discussion. much respect to all of you. i sincerely wish (and i already know) AH will grow bigger, stronger, and unite every single person who appreciates the lovely and beautiful genre of trance music. i also know very well that the 2nd EOYC will go on make a huge noise in the world, even those who may not be aware of the existence of such a genre will definitely get to hear the echoes of the monstrous event that will take place in december of this year.

i will truly miss this place. i fell in love with so many wonderful human beings, and i know i love you with all of my heart (regardless of what it may mean to many of you).

peace, love and respect.
and lots of kisses and hugs, of-course.

goodbye, dearest of friends,
-nasim

WOOOOT!!!:super::super::super::super:

Temple One FTW!!!

09 - Temple One - Aurora [Enhanced CD-R]:choonalert:

Dedicated to picolli:grinning:

me in my living room

actual situation

762008r75j04ywjn.gif

Back