Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
OK, the time has finally come, this is my last post on AH. just want to say it was so very nice knowing you all. so many friends i made in the course of just4 days, it is amazing. tells me that there are so many kind-hearted, lovely, and big-hearted people who go beyond the boundaries and realms of race and religion and come together simply by virtue of a music genre.

nothing amazes me more than to witness the effort put forth so diligently by many of the wonderful and friendly staff here at AH, they have been open-heartedly inviting, and extremely tolerant to many of my posts and topics, however much unrelated they were to the topic in discussion. much respect to all of you. i sincerely wish (and i already know) AH will grow bigger, stronger, and unite every single person who appreciates the lovely and beautiful genre of trance music. i also know very well that the 2nd EOYC will go on make a huge noise in the world, even those who may not be aware of the existence of such a genre will definitely get to hear the echoes of the monstrous event that will take place in december of this year.

i will truly miss this place. i fell in love with so many wonderful human beings, and i know i love you with all of my heart (regardless of what it may mean to many of you).

peace, love and respect.
and lots of kisses and hugs, of-course.

goodbye, dearest of friends,
-nasim

Why ? I didn't follow the story :(

I think she went to get some glow sticks :mask:

And on that day, Jesus will walk the earth again :lol:

:LMAO::LMAO:
It´s more likely to have Jesus again than Anna liking this...:lol:

OK, the time has finally come, this is my last post on AH. just want to say it was so very nice knowing you all. so many friends i made in the course of just4 days, it is amazing. tells me that there are so many kind-hearted, lovely, and big-hearted people who go beyond the boundaries and realms of race and religion and come together simply by virtue of a music genre.

nothing amazes me more than to witness the effort put forth so diligently by many of the wonderful and friendly staff here at AH, they have been open-heartedly inviting, and extremely tolerant to many of my posts and topics, however much unrelated they were to the topic in discussion. much respect to all of you. i sincerely wish (and i already know) AH will grow bigger, stronger, and unite every single person who appreciates the lovely and beautiful genre of trance music. i also know very well that the 2nd EOYC will go on make a huge noise in the world, even those who may not be aware of the existence of such a genre will definitely get to hear the echoes of the monstrous event that will take place in december of this year.

i will truly miss this place. i fell in love with so many wonderful human beings, and i know i love you with all of my heart (regardless of what it may mean to many of you).

peace, love and respect.

-nasim

:cry: :cry: :cry: why he had 2 leave

peace, love and respect.

-nasim

but why :wow::wow:

Temple One - Aurora [Enhanced CD-R] TUNE OF THE SHOW :super:

peace, love and respect.

-nasim

wtf happened?

wtf happened?

No idea... It's not because of your set, i guess :lol: That was MASSIVE!:grinning:

I really enjoyed it, and it was probably a bit better than the anniversary-set... :hug:

Thank you Manuel!!

Last edited:

Back