A state of trance the older episodes!

Laan

AH.FM's Party Beast
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Lately I downloaded ASOT 131 by using a P2P program. I heard alot old choons and Armin was still using a dutch language :) Now my question is: How could I get my hands on the older episodes? They seem to be quite rare..

Cheers,

i have them all on dvd :p

i have them all on dvd :p

oh damn interesting! Copy the dvd and send to me :lol: Are you seriously having all the episodes?..

yeah it's around 7 dvds or something? ends at around 280 or so... but if you search around, they're all over the net really...

Hello,

Lately I downloaded ASOT 131 by using a P2P program. I heard alot old choons and Armin was still using a dutch language :) Now my question is: How could I get my hands on the older episodes? They seem to be quite rare..

Cheers,

hmmm....nothing is rare, except for a nice juicy steak :tongue: :)

they are everywhere :mask: just missing 1 hour of 2nd and 4th episode :mask:

n00b :mask:

Lol

ive deleted them all yesterday...needed space on my hd

haha

sorry
if i had knowen earlier...

Well I opened this thread for help, so where are the download links tomek? :lol:

Cheers,

:LMAO:

Good boy! :mask:

There are some great tunes on past good ol' episodes of ASOT...and I'm struggling on torrents,soulseek to find some favorites of mine.

I remember the good old episodes those where Armin used Dutch language and the episode was handle in id-t!I even remember that there was a chatroom and Armin was joined for few minutes...

Do you need a spesific episode?

edit : oh you are not going to ask for help just saw the website someone posted lol

Back