• Decent

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
:book:
Red Dwarf is a British science fiction comedy franchise, primarily comprising eight series of a television sitcom that ran on BBC2 between 1988 and 1999 .. .. ..​

ok - :) seems a "stellar" SF 2 me ! :smile1:​

i always liked the older Dr. Who episodes...almost as wacky as old star treck with cpt kirk...:wacko:

i think t4e needs to be disciplined...:spank::spank::spank:

don't even think about it...i think what's expected is one's honest opinion, and its what i do, rather than some convenience comment just cause the DJ is in the thread :p

No. You don't. Trust me on that one. I'll refrain from voting, too. I woke up on the biatchie side of bed today. So ... you'll want to step carefully around me. I'll scratch and bite if you don't. And oh by the way, I have a larger cat to back me up. T4E. She'll scratch and bite, too. Only hers require hospital time. Mine, only a band-aid. :mask:

you can have a penguin as backup too, they leave nasty bites :)

:choon: now tho, gotta love the roth nu style basslines :)

can you even grow watermelons in texas?

Oh hell yeah! Most of the watermelons in this part of the country come from south Texas. This is a BIG agricultural state. We grow a LOT of stuff here. :super:

No. You don't. Trust me on that one. I'll refrain from voting, too. I woke up on the biatchie side of bed today. So ... you'll want to step carefully around me. I'll scratch and bite if you don't. And oh by the way, I have a larger cat to back me up. T4E. She'll scratch and bite, too. Only hers require hospital time. Mine, only a band-aid. :mask:

plz don't name any cats after me...:lol:

:book:
Red Dwarf is a British science fiction comedy franchise, primarily comprising eight series of a television sitcom that ran on BBC2 between 1988 and 1999 .. .. ..​

ok - :) seems a "stellar" SF 2 me ! :smile1:​

I liked it. I like Dr. Who a lot better, though. :grinning:

martin roth is on fire lately.. whatever he does is just pretty dope

don't even think about it...i think what's expected is one's honest opinion, and its what i do, rather than some convenience comment just cause the DJ is in the thread :p

do you need a ..:hug: :console:

martin roth is on fire lately.. whatever he does is just pretty dope

+1, master of dark basslines that make your subwoofer jump around in circles

Back