• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
i ll post tracklist in a couple hours my friends :) stuck at work now lol

to bad for you...:p

not even a garden platz? :wow:

He doesn't have any dirt. He'd have to container garden to do it at all. I have a whole acre and don't have a garden. I'd have to irrigate it and I don't want to pay that large of a water bill. Besides, food is relatively cheap here. The only thing I'd want to grow is tomatoes. Home grown tomatoes are out of this world. :super:

He doesn't have any dirt. He'd have to container garden to do it at all. I have a whole acre and don't have a garden. I'd have to irrigate it and I don't want to pay that large of a water bill. Besides, food is relatively cheap here. The only thing I'd want to grow is tomatoes. Home grown tomatoes are out of this world. :super:

can you even grow watermelons in texas?

not even a planter of flowers outside his window?:wow:

damnit t4e your ranting about vocals is ruining this set for me:angry:

sorry lol..but this year so far it been horrible for trance...all releases have a bloody "feat" in it and everyone seems to have drifted from energetic trance to popish sounds.

*rant over

sureeeeeeeeee :)

No. You don't. Trust me on that one. I'll refrain from voting, too. I woke up on the biatchie side of bed today. So ... you'll want to step carefully around me. I'll scratch and bite if you don't. And oh by the way, I have a larger cat to back me up. T4E. She'll scratch and bite, too. Only hers require hospital time. Mine, only a band-aid. :mask:

sorry lol..but this year so far it been horrible for trance...all releases have a bloody "feat" in it and everyone seems to have drifted from energetic trance to popish sounds.

*rant over

aka Armin Pop Star Van Buuren :book:

:lol:

*rant over

I agree. 2004 was the best trance year since I started listening. They've drifted too far from the mark since then, I think. :cat:

:book:
Red Dwarf is a British science fiction comedy franchise, primarily comprising eight series of a television sitcom that ran on BBC2 between 1988 and 1999 .. .. ..​

ok - :) seems a "stellar" SF 2 me ! :smile1:​

Yeah.. Guys with plastic head, afroamerican 'vamipre' - his name is The Cat and some idiot with H on his forehead who thinks he's a hologram... stuff like that... :wall: It might be just me not getting english humour tho... :eek:

Back