hi..newbie alert!

Bob Trance

Registered
Reaction score
hi all, stumbled across this message board by accident and being that im about to start producing once again i thought i would sign up and see who is on board?

so first things first....

"hello" ;)

Hi Bob Trance and welcome to ah.fm. I've moved your thread to the "Mellow Lounge" section.

Tell us a little more about yourself.

Here at ah.fm we've got a lot of producers & DJ's on board. For a list of current DJ's who play for ah.fm - check out this link: http://www.ah.fm/schedule.htm

Welcome mate..im pretty new too...but its a nice place..really good sets broadcasted:choon:

well thanks for the warm welcome.....

well i would start by saying my name isnt Bob its John and i have gone under the production and dj alias of St John (St John Vs Locust) i have had the pleasure of working along side some of the idustries best up and coming producers including Perry O Neil (Locust) to which our track Mind Circles was signed to Armada's A State of Trance label.
Also worked along side John O Callaghan on a few projects to which they was never released. I have worked on solo remixes and joint remies for the likes of George Hales and Woody Van Eden, Marc West & Genix.....

I took a year out as i purchase a house and put all my effort in to turning it in to a home, i now have moved all my stuff in and have my pc up and running to start on some new solo productions....

so thats about it for now, be good to chat to any producers, djs who are keen...

all the best

Bob Trance :D

hi bob... Nice bio! Sounds like youve done some great work there, really been out with the big producers! Feel free to send me some of your work and maybe ill play it in one of my sets ;) Nice to hear you are gonna produce some more, looking forward to hear!

Greets Dj Superior

Welcome John...

We've spoke breifly on myspace havent we? ;)

Back