Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
andyace.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Hi guys, hope you enjoy the mix today. There's two tracks from a couple of great new Argentinian Hard Trance producers called Thr3shold, which I've just discovered and really like what they're doing, looking forward to hearing more from them. As always it's banging throughout so hope you enjoy!

Hi guys, hope you enjoy the mix today. There's two tracks from a couple of great new Argentinian Hard Trance producers called Thr3shold, which I've just discovered and really like what they're doing, looking forward to hearing more from them. As always it's banging throughout so hope you enjoy!
hello,, andy.....:hug:,,,,yes thr3shold are great. heard them here ...i think i have meet them on forum...whats new with you,:choonalert:....heard your mix the other day ,,great one too ....just like today's .A MASSIVE ONE

hello,, andy.....:hug:,,,,yes thr3shold are great. heard them here ...i think i have meet them on forum...whats new with you,:choonalert:....heard your mix the other day ,,great one too ....just like today's .A MASSIVE ONE

Hiya evyqueen87, good to see ya :grinning: Yes I think they did a set for Argentina in the Mix a couple of months ago. Their stuff is excellent IMO, quite uplifting trance but with a hard edge to it, right up my street :music: Glad you liked my last set, that was for UK in the Mix, a bit harder than usual but great fun to do!

Alright here we gooooo!

:clap::clap::clap:

Good Morning peoples!

sLo_grouphug3.gif

Haha! Yo Sentrix dude! How's trix in the essex / worcester massive?!! :lol:

balls mate. Its raining a little bit - back home in Worcester after I got told space was needed by a certain someone.

Hows things up in toon?

WOOOT!!!:music::music:

AndyAce IN THE MIX!!!
:super::super:

Good morning, everybody...:wave::wave:

balls mate. Its raining a little bit - back home in Worcester after I got told space was needed by a certain someone.

Hows things up in toon?

Kicked out by the other half? :cry:

Stuff's great up here, was at a great rave out in the countryside last week, Paul Glazby & Jon o'Bir there amongst others, every single person was totally mashed! :wow: Great fun!!

hit me harder ....andy ......good one .,.,.,.,.,.

hit me harder ....andy ......good one .,.,.,.,.,.

Hehe! We'll be raising the tempo slowly but surely! Like boiling a frog :mask:

Welcome to c00l.d00d too :grinning:

Tracklist:
1. Kyo and Gil La - Ultima (Tom Colontonio remix)
2. Paul Miller - En Route (Digital Nature remix)

Back