2006|09|09 Jorda presents Rising Energy 017

Jorda

Registered
Reaction score
Jorda presents Rising Energy 017
Welcome to a new episode of my weekly radio show Rising Energy

Starting Times:
04:00 PM-05:00 PM (Canada & US) (EST Time)
09:00 PM-10:00PM (UK GMT)
10:00 PM-11:00 PM (Europe CET)
--(Click this link to check the calender for more details)--

Hey everyone, welcome to another new episode of Rising Energy. I have some cool stuff for everyone this week, stuff thats been played on ASOT and TATW! A lot of new tracks from one of the best producers in the scene and also a big suprise in the beginning for all of you fanatics. This week is going to be VERY hot, trust me when I say "hot" ;).! Let's hope that you will all enjoy this week's episode of Rising Energy. Make sure you're here this week!

New tracks from:
David West
Team SR (a.k.a Signalrunners)
Emjay
Jaytech

...and many more... :)

Tracklist
**Will be posted here in realtime.**​

01. David West - Make U Mine (Dub Mix)
02. Jaytech - Genesis (Jimbos Afterburner Mix)
03. Team SR - Leaving London (Original Mix)
04. Matt Abbott pres. Optima - Kinetic Storm (Peak vs. JPL Remix)
05. Sunny Lax - Mira (Daniel Kandi Remix)
06. Emjay & The Atari Babes - Real High (AK47 Remix)
07. E-Craig - Home (Dub Mix)
08. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (Topher Jones & Blake Jarrell Remix)
09. Kimito Lopez - Telepathy (Esteura vs. Re:Locate Remix)

:ah:
:party:​

Last edited:
im ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe were all packing our luggage listening tro rising energy.... :)

tuned ;)

David West has some bombbbbbbbbbbbbbbs out... gotta love his style

WTF :D I thought it was a new cover of "Leaving london", havn't heared the original before only T4L's Remix :)

Nice Choice!

Badly encoded MP3? :S I hear crunching, had to lower the volume to make it go away :(

Last edited:
Badly encoded MP3? :S I hear crunching, had to lower the volume to make it go away :(

Hmm... it's probably your connection, shouldn't be doing that. The file is fine to me bro, not too sure what to say to you.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of the show! :)

Hmm... it's probably your connection, shouldn't be doing that. The file is fine to me bro, not too sure what to say to you.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of the show! :)

Hehehe, nah, not my connection most def. not.

Hi Anuga! Nice to see you here too. Long time :)
Yo! :) I've been around here and there, I still got you on MSN thou ;)

Hehe, Blake Jarrell registered himself here today ;) Buttery tune, still worthy of a purches.

Yup. And also, we now have him hosting a radio show here - Every second Friday after Sean Tyas.

I love that Snowpatrol track ;)

Alright guys, it's time for the end of this week's Rising Energy. Thanks again for tuning in. Don't forget to tune in next week for more Rising Energy!

:ah:

Hey man,

Nice set...I was listening to it while gaming. Very smooth transitions. Really liked it.

Cheers

Back