Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nai ontws.eixa eksetastiki gi'afto
kala mwre tin palevo
perimeno na erthei avgoustos na tin kano.
esi?ti leei?

oh, elpizw na ta piges kala :grinning: Egw kala eimai :) e ksereis twra mpanakia, voltoules tetoia!!! Kai egw perimenw tis diakopes pws kai pws :super:

Last edited:
well,apart from the fact that i look like freakin
robinson crusoe coz i stayed under the sun 4 too long,
i'd say cool.
weather is too insane here so it's all good.
bout u?

LOL :lol: no - staying too long in the sun is nothing for me (though years ago I did so, though occaisionally. As a 'pause' during my walk with my cat :cat: Moosh this morning, I laid down in the grass this beautiful morning. In the sun, for some 20 minutes ( at most ). Moosh preferred the shade, as ever. Yet she tried to catch a line a man was throwing on the grassfield :

vlieg vissen - Google Image Search
he was training himself - catching fish in a specific way : how do you call this :
  • . in English
  • . in Greek ? :lol:

LOL :lol: no - staying too long in the sun is nothing for me (though years ago I did so, though occaisionally. As a 'pause' during my walk with my cat :cat: Moosh this morning, I laid down in the grass this beautiful morning. In the sun, for some 20 minutes ( at most ). Moosh preferred the shade, as ever. Yet she tried to catch a line a man was throwing on the grassfield :

he was training himself - catching fish in a specific way : how do you call this :
  • . in English

fly fishing..:fishing:

• . in English

Depends on what kind of rod he had. Was it a fly rod, spinning rod, or casting rod? Spinning rods, almost anyone can cast them. Casting reels are a lot harder, and fly rods/reels are the hardest of all. I'm a cat. I know a lot about fishing. :mask::cat:

nice...without jam too...:lol:

Thank you. (kiss) :hug:

* Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies 002 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening: 665 ! *

Ooooo. You have a foot fetish. (kiss!) :hug:

Here you go, my sweet. Ha! :love: :lolz: :cat:

:clap2: :bounce: wow ! :wow: that's beautiful :wub: Cat Lady !

was wondering already why you was ' away ' though still logged in ( :book: watched the bottom of these pages ! ) :hug:

very well thanks :)

where did you go?

...I was a lil hungover this morning but fine now :mml:

nice to hear :hug: I went for the weekend to my friend's summer house! It was very cool :grinning: I will prolly spend my next weekend there :super:

Nice set from the moment I tuned in at least Config :grinning:

:clap2: :bounce: wow ! :wow: that's beautiful :wub: Cat Lady !

was wondering already why you was ' away ' though still logged in ( :book: watched the bottom of these pages ! ) :hug:

I have a project I'm working on. You know how poor my Parish is, we don't even have a Church. You remember how Mass is said in the Community Center, right? Well, we are doing a major clean-up job on the inside and outside, putting up a new wall right there at the entrance, adding a sink devoted to cleaning Sacramental Vessels, replacing that narly carpet at the Alter with a wood-laminate floor, and other things.

The main job I volunteered for is to fix all the pews. Lots of them need their upholstery redone, and some need a little minor woodwork. So I was taking a pew apart out on the living room floor. I have 8 here already and I'll pick up some more this afternoon when I go back to the Church at 4pm today to help with other tasks. :grinning: :cat:

* Faruk Sabanci - Cold Harmonies 002 on AH.FM *

Thanks Faustus :)

:grinning: thanks for a nice set, Config :music:

( just voted : massive - nr 002 ) was a nice time listening with you ! :cap:

oh, elpizw na ta piges kala :grinning: Egw kala eimai :) e ksereis twra mpanakia, voltoules tetoia!!! Kai egw perimenw tis diakopes pws kai pws :super:

nai toumpano ta piga basika.
etsi etsi na mpainoume sto kalokairino to
klima.
gia pou eisai diakopes?

Back