Global Gathering UK

i don't know about Tiesto, but I can say that Armin had his hands in the air more than he had them on the decks, which gets boring after a while.

i don't know about Tiesto, but I can say that Armin had his hands in the air more than he had them on the decks, which gets boring after a while.

I thought Armin was incredible. Was my first time at Global and i thoroughly enjoyed it. Met Mark Eteson too, who was a great guy to talk to. Really got the crowd going in the early parts of the day!

I went global gathering 2008 for my first time and to be honest i thought tiesto was amazing better then armin and no i didnt like it for the simple fact its tiesto i think hes overated and 2 commercial but i could actually dance to tiestos set and i think Bruise Easily made his set what it was you cant even lie if you was there every1 was going crazy hands in the air but for Armin he just stood there playing vocal after vocal hands in the air stylie which i cudnt rly dance to but anyhow personal opinion all i know is when tiesto came on Godskitchen tent was rammed and every1 was loving it

Back