Eunostos vs Ninety Degrees - Trance N Dance august 08

DJ Eunostos

martian trance addict
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to another edition of Trance N Dance now in cooperation with Ninety Degrees dj from London UK. his music contains a wide sample of what electronic music is, he had made mixes with lounge music, trance, techno, progressive. and this time he had prepared a brilliant mix with a wide variety of music that will show us the red side of mars. including a breaks edit of "crepusculo", and songs from Gareth Emery, Schossow & Sagstad, and Latigidi.

more info about 90 degrees here

we start with the first 30 minutes mixed by Ninety Degrees, followed by 30 minutes mixed by DJ Eunostos.

This time i have included tracks from Markus Schulz, Ulrich van Bell, Marco V. & Sander van Doorn and a great remix of "Orkidea - Metaverse" from Gareth Emery.

here is the tracklist:

Red%20side%20of%20mars.gif

Ninety Degrees - The red side of mars
1. Schossow & Sagstad - Crepuscolo (Breaks Edit)
2. Estuera - Tales From The South (Original Mix)
3. Gareth Emery pres. Rue De Garr - Soul Symbol (Original Mix)
4. Johan Gielen - Physical Overdrive (Unbreakable Overdrive Mix)
5. Lee Haslam - Carpe Diem (Seize The Day) (Original Mix)
6. Latigidi - Latigidi (Eelke Kleijn Remix)

Virtual%20nature.gif

Eunostos - Virtual nature
7. Ulrich van Bell - Black Tomato (spicy mix)
8. Maarten de Jong - Mono (JOC remix)
9. Marco V. & Sander van Doorn - Organic
10. Orkidea - Metaverse (Gareth Emery Remix)
11. Majai - Phoria
12. Markus Schulz feat. Dauby - Perfect (Jerome Isma-ae mix)

Download :music:

More info DJ Eunostos

all comments welcome :hug:

Last edited:
this will be fun :dancing:

:grinning: thanks to the link in your sig, Bitman 2.0 :music:

Hey Bitman & 90-degrees! :hug: :hug:

DL'ing your set now to my linux partition ;) Theres still some space left :)
I really have to clean up.

I'll leave a review within 1 week. Looks great!

Cheers!

this was fun and I really enjoyed it, think Bitman and myself go quite well together.

just hope you guys like it too as it isn't the usual uplift thing...but there are plenty of providers for that part. :smile1:
anyhow, thanks for taking the time and hopefully we can take you somewhere...

and sorry for me not being around a lot, busy time right now. :blush:
have a lot of catching up to do (esp A-M's and t4e's stuff)

this was fun and I really enjoyed it, think Bitman and myself go quite well together.

just hope you guys like it too as it isn't the usual uplift thing...but there are plenty of providers for that part. :smile1:
anyhow, thanks for taking the time and hopefully we can take you somewhere...

Hello Bitman & 90°! :hug:(Again in Windows, thus the alt-thing for 'degrees' works)

That you 2 go well together was indeed the thing I discovered :)
I had it on my mp3-player and played the set while being away from my computer... I was confused which set came first, Bitman's or 90°'s, lol!

Both parts were very nice and eventhough you guys don't call it uplifting, it actually did work so! It can certainly at most parts be called melodic and that's the main ingredient that makes music differ from a beatmachine, i.m.o.

I'm very glad having downloaded this hour, and my votes are 'massive' for both parts ! :music:

Just to select the most interesting tracks for me, I'll call them in order:

2,3 and oh man, what do they fit well together!! :wow: Marvellous!
Not only in key but also in melody and 'progression'. I'm a huge fan of Gareth Emery's productions

10, 11, 12 - all also very beautiful tracks.

Some more thoughts about the 2 parts:

90°, I recently got the remark from friends that they didn't hear some of my transitions - I just try to make it also a little so, always nice to 'fool' people a little in that way :lol:, but I think that I'm not always succeeding and sometimes for the powerful flow just starting with the fader already halfway and with that spoiling my good intention - but I can better give you that remark: your transitions are one after another amazing well done! I had to Google on which tracks were actually playing. :grinning: Very well done mate!

Bitman, You created also a nice half hour... But it (at least the start) was techy, :lol:. When I'm listening techy trance while doing something, then I just forget the music and afterwards think 'what actually was I listening to'? But with the last tracks, while working, the music came again back to the front and I again realised to be listening to your collab. Now I'm relistening the techy part and in the meantime again laughing at the 'black tomato' title, in the spicy mix! :grinning: It's nice!

You 2 gave me a nice day with your set, thanks both for all!

Kind regards and I hope to listen soon more of your sets!
Bye bye :wave:

============
A message to other ppl who didn't dl Eunostos' & 90°' set yet => please check this stuff out, it's really worth DLing!

Last edited:

Back