Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
vemag.jpg

The unique experience in progressive and trance scene! GEORGE VEMAG promises to continue the unexpectable radioshow with fresh tunes from the future of dance music! This radioshow includes mixes from the biggest names in trance,techno and progressive and offers you the expected quality!

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Hello to everyone, Howz u all? Hope u r all good? Well 2day am guestdj on W.O.E. I hope u will enjoy it, i'll be part of the show today. After Moscow Nights with Tenthu, it's time to hit another radio show. See you all at 16hr (GMT) . Fire It Up cheers.

Bavish.

:super:here we go:super:

time for another killer day on AH :grinning:

hiya everyone :music:

Hello there Abomination , thanx for tuning in mate!!hope u alrite?

hi all :hug:

Hello there Abomination , thanx for tuning in mate!!hope u alrite?

no problem dude:)
wouldn't miss a new show on AH for the world :grinning:haha

mmmmm vocals I'm definitely alright now lol:choon:

hope all is well with you today Bavish :music:

Hello all:wave:

:wave:Hello ,:dancing: :rofl::clap::rofl: :dancing::welcome:..HELLO BAVISH,Welcome to AH.FM

Lovely vocals here:super:

hello everyone, thanx to all for tuning it. Actually am only guestdj on the show rite now. and it's my guestmix playing rite now!! please let me know ,please send feedbacks on the energy/mixing skills/tracklistings. Feel free to criticize me!! I will bear in mind what ever you say to me, and that will make me better!!

1.Natasha Bedingfield Vs Chicane-Bruised Water(Chicane Rework)
2.Micheal Angelo Vs Solo Feat.Vicky Fee-Find Your Way(Mike Shivers Garden State Mix)

hello everyone, thanx to all for tuning it. Actually am only guestdj on the show rite now. and it's my guestmix playing rite now!! please let me know ,please send feedbacks on the energy/mixing skills/tracklistings. Feel free to criticize me!! I will bear in mind what ever you say to me, and that will make me better!!

2.Micheal Angelo Vs Solo Feat.Vicky Fee-Find Your Way(Mike Shivers Garden State Mix)
:super: YOU GOT IT GOING ON.....:super:.....it's all good...:grinning:

so far so good mate :grinning:
amazing vocal tracks and WOOO!!! I love Mike Shivers' remixes :choonalert:

tribal beats ....yeah buddy......

Thanx evyqueen!!:) Hope u all liking the choons, decided to start up with some summer-feeling choons!!

:mml:

Back