Extrema 100

DhumKetu

Registered
Reaction score
Requesting a replay of Extrema 100, thats the 8 hour set of Mr Le Saux from Italy in the Mix, at a convenient and pre-announced date please!

( /me runs, coz Dan shall surely not be happy to read this ) :mask:

I can only approve such a proposition ! :mml:

that may not be so easy taking into account the shows that are normally scheduled during the day, unless is off Prime Time :)

that may not be so easy taking into account the shows that are normally scheduled during the day, unless is off Prime Time :)

yup.. i guess it would either be after all the shows are over (midnight european) or early morning before any of the shows start... Or you can just divide the show into segments, and do 1 hour at a time?

yup.. i guess it would either be after all the shows are over (midnight european) or early morning before any of the shows start... Or you can just divide the show into segments, and do 1 hour at a time?

Dividing is a silly idea cuz then it losses the point of it - what was so great aboutit that it just continued building up for 8 long hours ....

Dividing is a silly idea cuz then it losses the point of it - what was so great aboutit that it just continued building up for 8 long hours ....
double that....

I advise you to download it

:super:oh my god .....the whole thing... getting my dancing chair ready....:super:

Dan is the Man ! :super:

Dan for President!!!!

nothing else to say... :maxlocked:

thats why i love AH.FM....THANK YOU DAN

Hmm You guys are lucky :LMAO:

Back