Thought about getting a new shirt supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dfx it's just hard to talk to you about this, you say I'm wrong, but you seem really hostile. I don't know why you think being to a country makes you an authority. Most people don't go to a country to study the economics so it's not really relevant whether or not you've gone to a country. I've been to canada too but I don't profess to be an authority on the subject of canada. You saying things like "now what?" makes you obviously confrontational. It's just not worth it to argue with someone who seems so angry. You say one thing, I say another. But I try to find facts while you seem less inclined and you seem like you're more interested in being right than finding the truth so this seems pointless.

Well I looked at the wiki on germany to get my facts, I looked at a US census for 2006 for the overall country's unemployment. Wiki isn't exactly the best place for facts either. I looked at the wiki list for unemployment for the state by percentage and my state's listed in the 4% range.

And while you say you're not hostile or angry, you definitely seem confrontational. And your last comment saying "go figure" again is confrontational and borders on insulting. Just because I've spoken with people about their lack of ability to buy things that makes it any less of a fact? She's a liar because there's not documented proof of the lack of a good place online in the UK to buy things? That's why it's hard to talk to you.

Just because I've spoken with people about their lack of ability to buy things that makes it any less of a fact? She's a liar because there's not documented proof of the lack of a good place online in the UK to buy things?

no, it just means that whoever you talked to doesn't know where to buy whatever they're looking for. it doesn't mean that there's no places anywhere in europe to buy anything. but exactly that's what you're thinking.

funny, i know plenty of places to buy cheap and good clothes. but you're free to continue to ignore this of course. which is btw what bugs me, ignorance and stubbornness.

anyway, last post from me, fo riel :lol:

Well I think you just assume alot of things, if they exist in the UK, they don't show up on google. And this is the first time you've mentioned anything about knowing these places. But like I said, you border on insulting in your arguments while you assume things instead of rationally asking questions. Yet I'm the one being ignorant and stubborn. This is why I said it was pointless 3 posts ago. If you want people to respect your opinions and believe you're not hostile, saying "now what" which is akin to drawing a line in the dirt and sticking your chest out is not the way to get that respect.

Last edited:
:lol:

i'm sorry, i know i said i'd stop now, but this is just too funny :)

... And this is the first time you've mentioned anything about knowing these places. ...

i fricken live here, do you think i'm making all this up? but i'm sure you still know better :) :lol:

And my friend lives in the UK and knows the places she shops... hypocrisy much? I'm done, there's no point in going on with this ridiculous farce. No, you're not hostile and insulting, not at all.

...but at least Europe won't invade other countries if they run out of cotton. :mask:

:book:No offense....
They did run out out of sugar cane,spices,oil and cotton..........many times.

Anyway,back on topic........

I was under the impression that all proceeds go directly back to bettering Afterhours.fm.(servers,etc.)

So paying $30 for a t-shirt is more than worth it,imo

Yes,mine is still holding up!
Although it's dizzy's shirt now and she looks much better in it than I:)

mixed margins and calculations

:book:No offense....
They did run out out of sugar cane,spices,oil and cotton..........many times.

Anyway,back on topic........

I was under the impression that all proceeds go directly back to bettering Afterhours.fm.(servers,etc.)

So paying $30 for a t-shirt is more than worth it,imo

Yes,mine is still holding up!
Although it's dizzy's shirt now and she looks much better in it than I:)

bleh, dofus, was the internetz aroound then or AH, heck, was friggin U.S. even "invented" yet when that happened? :lol:

such a pointless discussion.
a starbucks coffee is nearly 3 quid here now all the time I have visitors from across the pond they cry wolf, thing is I earn pounds and that price is okay in this context (still shit coffee though), still I'm happy to pay less when visiting them but as well as their cost of living seems less they also earn less in comparision. that's w/o even starting about social securities and healthcare.
anyhow that's just the way it is, welcome to captalism and globalisation...

and robojock is right - it's for the cause and if Dan is unhappy I'm sure he knows how to change things in his business. :)

:LMAO:Dofus?Haven't heard that one in awhile:grinning:

I'm quite sure the U.S. bullied England into going to Iraq.
If memory serves me correctly,England controlled vast areas of the middle east(especially Iraq) and India up untill as late as 1949:p

:lol:robojock and dofus?Far from it! No need for name calling

Looking forward to the new store Dan:super:

I didn't want to call you names, well, not really bad ones if you know what I mean. :lol:
For the record, England isn't all of Europe (only when it comes to football of course / that's soccer for the infidels btw.) and not everyone in Europe is imperialistic. well, the Austrians maybe when they ruled the seven seas, the ol' pirates. :mask:

that was all because of tea, never because of oil or cotton.:replay:
and yes England was bullied - with vast amounts of money, or blackmailed with sending over even more RnB and bad TV shows.

I didn't want to call you names, well, not really bad ones if you know what I mean. :lol:
For the record, England isn't all of Europe (only when it comes to football of course / that's soccer for the infidels btw.) and not everyone in Europe is imperialistic. well, the Austrians maybe when they ruled the seven seas, the ol' pirates. :mask:

that was all because of tea, never because of oil or cotton.:replay:
and yes England was bullied - with vast amounts of money, or blackmailed with sending over even more RnB and bad TV shows.
:LMAO:
Cheers!

Agreed to hell with the RnB and horrible TV shows!

Back to the trance:w00t:

There is a limited shirt...only available in HongKong and really only there...i must have that so....mhhmmm yes i pay that shitty shipping cause i want that foggin shirt...

thats the story behind...

you want a Afterhours Shirt ? So buy one and take the shipping.

You want a Playstation 3 Special limited edition from Japan ? Then buy it and take the shipping

Theres no point in international trade to discuss about shipping...cause the shipping is round the world for everyone , everywhere....if you want a specific ware...you have to pay...if the shipping is to high for ya...then let it be....but then you will never catch that ware

AND

The shipping money is surely NOT the pocket Money for DAN...he has to pay the shipping after you pay it...so there is no INCOME from the shipping costs

So this whole discussion is like a small child crying that a dog has stolen his hot dog

Buy it and take the costs or let it be and STOP WHINING

best of all, your supporting AH.FM by buying the shirt or (new things coming to store soon). The quality is extremely good for the money your paying, shipping is what the shipping costs are, shirts get shipped securely so you get the product and it does not get lost or stolen.

Thank you for supporting AH.FM

I just had to come in and say something...

$35 for a T-shirt is rather expensive, no matter where it is being sold from. If I went to a major department store and saw a T shirt, whether I liked it or not and saw a $35-$40 price tag, I would cringe a little but.....

if I like the shirt enough and if I have the dough to spend then I will get it. That's just the way it is.

I am not sure how much money from the T-shirt sales go back to AH but I will be buying one eventually. I will be donating as well.

The only thing that I would like to see though is baseball caps, lanyards, stickers and things like that:)

That shall be all

Abominus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back