djDanx - Progg Sessions 002

djdanx

Registered
Reaction score
01. Hemstock and Jennings - Babylon ( Icone Remix ) [ A State Of Trance ]
02. Dogzilla - Without You ( John O'Callaghan Remix ) [ Whitelabel ]
03. Leon Bolier feat. Elsa Hill - No Need To Come Back ( Supresa Club Mix ) [ A State Of Trance ]
04. Niklas Harding pres. Arcane - Red Jewel ( Original Mix ) [ Coldharbour Recordings ]
05. Sensation - Anthem 2003 ( Original Mix ) [ ID&T ]
06. David West - Suffering Island ( Original Mix ) [ Solaris Recordings ]
07. Galen Behr Vs Hydroid - Carabella ( Galen Behr Vs Orjan Nilsen Remix ) [ Yakuza ]
08. Cara Dillon vs. 2 Devine - Black Is The Colour ( Coco and Green Remix ) [ Anjunabeats ]
09. Armin Van Buuren - Love You More ( Daniel Kandi Shivers Mix ) [ Whitelabel ]
10. Kamaya Painters - Endless Wave ( Original Mix ) [ Black Hole Recordings ]

58.55 min / 192 kbs / 81 mb

http://danx.planet.ee/mixes/djDanx_-_Progg_Sessions_002.mp3

enjoy this hottie :) :super:

Last edited:
Got your e-mail. I'll download this later tonight, have a listen over the next few days ;)

Cheers

Not a bad tracklist.

I like the uplifting part. I also like most of the tracks. But i still think track 1, 5 and 10 are ruining the beauty from the rest of the set. They dont really fit with the rest.

About the mixing. Its probably better than i do atm ( because i never have the time to try :p:). But i really think you mixed red jewel in too early. i still heard the voice of elsa hill while red jewel was comming up. Sometimes not a problem. But with The non-vocal mix of no need to come back it would sound way better if you mix the following track in a bit later. Sometimes it looks like you just take off some volume from the 1 and put some xtra to the following track.

Take this as feedback. i think ur trackchoise is very good. And you have talent.

May i ask you what kind of equipment you use? or do you mix with a mix program on the pc like Atomix?

Regards,

Laan<3

Last edited:
I like the uplifting part. I also like most of the tracks. But i still think track 1, 5 and 10 are ruining the beauty from the rest of the set. They dont really fit with the rest.

About the mixing. Its probably better than i do atm ( because i never have the time to try :p:). But i really think you mixed red jewel in too early. i still heard the voice of elsa hill while red jewel was comming up. Sometimes not a problem. But with The non-vocal mix of no need to come back it would sound way better if you mix the following track in a bit later. Sometimes it looks like you just take off some volume from the 1 and put some xtra to the following track.

Take this as feedback. i think ur trackchoise is very good. And you have talent.

May i ask you what kind of equipment you use? or do you mix with a mix program on the pc like Atomix?

Regards,

Laan<3

this one was mixed with CDJ's but if I mix with pc, then im using mainly Traktor Dj Studio ...

big thanks for the feedback !!!!!

Mixing with equipment is way better. Its more easy to get good mixes. ( mainly ) Because at pc programs you only have 1 mouse to change things with.

Mixing with equipment is way better. Its more easy to get good mixes. ( mainly ) Because at pc programs you only have 1 mouse to change things with.

mixing in pc is way too lame ...
i can send a letter which was sent to me by a decent dj and he talks about pc mixing ... quite good one :D

anyways ... with pc, i can be uberleet master dj within an hour :p

but is there any chance to get a radioshow in afterhours ?

Back