30-10-2008 Russia in the Mix 002

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
* Now Listening : 857 ~ Replay 11 Feel - Russia in the Mix 002 on AH.FM 30-10-2008 *

Oh no! Is she doing OK now? :hug:

(sigh) :unsure: More or less. At léast, doctors believe she's not broken something. Because of immense suffering of all kind of bruises, they decided to keep her. We don't know for how long :cap:

:hug: And tell us something about your weekend so far, in·iq·ui·trance ? :dancing:

:super: :bravo: Mondschein Sonata - Beethoven :music: Beautiful Piano ☽ Track ! :love: :choon:

* Replay 11 Feel - Russia in the Mix 002 on AH.FM 30-10-2008 ~ Now Listening : 842 ~ Current Track : 07. Feel & The Orange feat. Boris Bredin - Kissing Your Lips (Original Vocal !

PolarBro :friends:

Sorry to hear about that. I've got a family friend that is having massive heart problems, so I can identify with what you are going through.

I'm doing good. Reconciled with an ex of mine. We have decided to be friends again. Nothing more, but we get along great. She created the nickname Firebug for me, she was Firefly.

I love this tune :music:

ah ok ! :grinning: Always interesting : the origin of names ! :) :friends:

(sigh) :unsure: More or less. At léast, doctors believe she's not broken something. Because of immense suffering of all kind of bruises, they decided to keep her. We don't know for how long :cap:

:hug: And tell us something about your weekend so far, in·iq·ui·trance ? :dancing:

I really hope she recovers quickly. Does she live in her own place, or is she in a home?

My weekend? This will explain some of it: Who Posted? - Afterhours Radio. As for the rest, too much to do, not enough getting done, you know how it is. *shrugs*

the tune grabbed a hold and made me zone out, nice

howdy aakos

hello Firebug..:hug:
u changed ur avatar? :wink: how r u?

i'm fine after the relax time..and it's a light sunday evening :mask:

I'm doing good. Reconciled with an ex of mine. We have decided to be friends again. Nothing more, but we get along great. She created the nickname Firebug for me, she was Firefly.

I love reconnecting with old friends. It's like bringing a bit of your past back to life. It saddens me occasionally to think of all the people who were once part of my life and who have moved on.

In today's world of global, ubiquitous communications, and once we reach the maturity and wisdom of adulthood, there's no excuse to let anyone slip away.

It is the people in your life who make it special, the rest of the stuff is just accessories.

hello Firebug..:hug:
u changed ur avatar? :wink: how r u?

i'm fine after the relax time..and it's a light sunday evening :mask:

Just felt like a different picture was due to be up. :grinning:

I'm alright, just a mellow early afternoon for me.

I love reconnecting with old friends. It's like bringing a bit of your past back to life. It saddens me occasionally to think of all the people who were once part of my life and who have moved on.

In today's world of global, ubiquitous communications, and once we reach the maturity and wisdom of adulthood, there's no excuse to let anyone slip away.

It is the people in your life who make it special, the rest of the stuff is just accessories.

I've always been a family and friends oriented person. She thought it was stupid that we didn't talk anymore and I quite agreed. Mind you, I did make her angry before, which is why we stopped talking. Oh yes, I am a nice person. On the opposite side of the same coin, I can be quite a jerk.

* you've done your best, in·iq·ui·trance !

I really hope she recovers quickly. Does she live in her own place, or is she in a home?

My weekend? This will explain some of it: Who Posted? - Afterhours Radio. As for the rest, too much to do, not enough getting done, you know how it is. *shrugs*

:book: http : // forum .ah.fm / misc.php?do = whoposted & t=12852
Poll: LIVE Broadcast: 15-11-2008 Luminosity Anniversary Specialhttp://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/12852-15-11-2008-luminosity-anniversary-special.html (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,221
User Name Posts

tunes07...............102 :grinning:
iniquitrance.....95 :friends: :bravo: :dancing:
Nemezijus..........86
piccoli.................82​

This voice over just reminded me of Radio Moscow's Shortwave service :)

I've always been a family and friends oriented person. She thought it was stupid that we didn't talk anymore and I quite agreed. Mind you, I did make her angry before, which is why we stopped talking. Oh yes, I am a nice person. On the opposite side of the same coin, I can be quite a jerk.

Speaking of reconnecting, I just got a FB Friend request from a friend that I lost contact with 10 years ago. Excellent!

When infected with angry emotions, anyone can be temporarily replaced with a jerk personality. Folks have to learn to look past those moments at who the real you is. Take the long view.

It's cold and nippy and hard to get out of the bed. Even more hard when the present set is being played. Keep it coming.:music:

Back