How can i support AH.FM without having a Paypal Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

radoxx

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone :)

i think the topic sais everything... i really want to support AH.fm but i don't have a PayPal Account or a Credit Card... how can i (financially ;) ) support it then?

greetz radoxx :music:

You could if you wanted to setup a Paypal account and attach your bank account to it. I haven't had any problems other then having to make sure there is enough funds in my account. You can also send an email money transfer from your bank, but I believe that ends up costing something. You would have to ask your bank to find out how much the fee for it is. Another idea would be to send money via credit union or something, but again that some sort of fee attached to it (not sure how much it is).

You could if you wanted to setup a Paypal account and attach your bank account to it. I haven't had any problems other then having to make sure there is enough funds in my account. You can also send an email money transfer from your bank, but I believe that ends up costing something. You would have to ask your bank to find out how much the fee for it is. Another idea would be to send money via credit union or something, but again that some sort of fee attached to it (not sure how much it is).

That works arround the world...but Austria they didnt accept Paypal without credit Card and so no transfer to an PayPal Account is possible in Austria:p

AH :( but i will find a why... i will :D

thx for the replies!

Since my winamp is running the AH.fm stream for now over 53 hours without a break i should really donate money :)

I use Paypal. It's pretty easy to set up as long as you have a valid banking/checking account. It takes a few days. It's really easy. Check it out!

https://www.paypal.com/

Abominus:music:

Date: December 5th ~ Club: V Club / Moulin Rouge ~ Location: Vienna, Austria ~ Lineup: Marcus Schossow, JayCan, DJ Observer ~ Address: Walfischgasse 11, 1010 Vienna (1st district)

AH :( but i will find a why... i will :D

thx for the replies!

Since my winamp is running the AH.fm stream for now over 53 hours without a break i should really donate money :)
:hmmm: you could migrate to another country :tease: if that's an option ? :bully: :angel:
we should have a Austria meeting :)

Now there is an Austrian meeting :dancing: in the making ! :grinning:​

05-12-2008 Afterhours.FM Presents
Purity of Sound | Vienna, Austria

http://forum.ah.fm/upcoming-events/...-fm-presents-purity-sound-vienna-austria.html <- click me ! ~ and you're invited, radoxx ! :bravo:

Why not to have the option to donate via SMS?I guess this will work since alot of us dont want to involve with banks etc and the mobiles phones can work if we can donate 2-3-5 euros etc...

and i dont think AH.FM really cares so much for the money - right?:mask: Its all about the move that counts

Why not to have the option to donate via SMS?I guess this will work since alot of us dont want to involve with banks etc and the mobiles phones can work if we can donate 2-3-5 euros etc...

and i dont think AH.FM really cares so much for the money - right?:mask: Its all about the move that counts

sms is a good idea, I will have to look into this :)

money counts a bit Maria, for the costs of running a radio like this, and it's simple, if people like what is hearing donate something, i personally prefer this method than paying for quality is mandatory like in certain radio stations. :)

sms is a good idea, I will have to look into this :)

thanks Dan :)

money counts a bit Maria, for the costs of running a radio like this, and it's simple, if people like what is hearing donate something, i personally prefer this method than paying for quality is mandatory like in certain radio stations. :)

you got me wrong picolli :cry: what i meant was you ran a radio to satisfy the trance lovers and fans all around the globe and NOT to gather money for your own !Since people enjoy this the donation will work to improve the site with more mixes more djs much better forum and stuff like that!

I hope you understand me with what way i used the world '' money'' before

thanks Dan :)

you got me wrong picolli :cry: what i meant was you ran a radio to satisfy the trance lovers and fans all around the globe and NOT to gather money for your own !Since people enjoy this the donation will work to improve the site with more mixes more djs much better forum and stuff like that!

I hope you understand me with what way i used the world '' money'' before

that was exactly what i meant Maria, the donations are used to run the radio and improve it :)

I undesrtood you right :)

that was exactly what i meant Maria, the donations are used to run the radio and improve it :)

I undesrtood you right :)

oh sorry I just thought you were thinking i said the exactly opposite haha my apologies again!

I hope Dan will work about the donations via sms!People who donate via sms will not have the same bennefits as those who use paypal ofcource but maybe they can have 2-3 stuff added like better avatar 2 lines in their signature etc - i cant think anything new atm

oh sorry I just thought you were thinking i said the exactly opposite haha my apologies again!

I hope Dan will work about the donations via sms!People who donate via sms will not have the same bennefits as those who use paypal ofcource but maybe they can have 2-3 stuff added like better avatar 2 lines in their signature etc - i cant think anything new atm

no Maria, soon you donate you have full benefits of a supporter, no matter the way you donate:)

no Maria, soon you donate you have full benefits of a supporter, no matter the way you donate:)

so it doesnt matter if the other donate just 2 euros for example?I was think that the higher you donate the more bennefits you have!

Its like equall those who donate via paypal with those who used the SMS donation - if they will be one ofcource

yeah, it'll be cool :bravo::mask:

actually, it would be pretty easy to have the same benefits. Have a custom entry in the the user profile where you enter in your cell number. when a SMS donation is received, the system/admin can run a sql query to cross reference the cell number with the entry field in the user profile, and viola... enable benefits. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back