Official New Users Thread !! say hello

sup im so adtited to trance i cant slee p whith out it

HELLOOOOOO!!!!

Hello I'm from Honduras and I'm new in this forum, I found out about this station while looking for some electronic music on Shoutcast, I'm somewhat new in doing this, but I love the music!!:bravo:, thanks for making me spend my day(working, :music: studying, etc) pleasently:super:.

Hello i am a newcomer from greece..!I am called George!I love trance!thats all..a friend of mine suggested me this site and to be honest its pretty cool!

Hey all peeps, Im brand new to this kinda thing. Im not brand new to Djin though and i have a love of all dance music spanning back over 6 years. TRANCE is the light into which we must walk however. I am eager to showcase my talents with mixes, and am desperate to enter as many competitions as possible!!!!

Cheers x

Hello I'm from Honduras and I'm new in this forum, I found out about this station while looking for some electronic music on Shoutcast, I'm somewhat new in doing this, but I love the music!!:bravo:, thanks for making me spend my day(working, :music: studying, etc) pleasently:super:.

Hello i am a newcomer from greece..!I am called George!I love trance!thats all..a friend of mine suggested me this site and to be honest its pretty cool!

:welcome: all new users! :hug:

Hi, I disapire, i working in a factory pff, and stop the producction, now back to new music and check my site, thank you
www.myspace.com/marianotranceballejos

Hey all peeps, Im brand new to this kinda thing. Im not brand new to Djin though and i have a love of all dance music spanning back over 6 years. TRANCE is the light into which we must walk however. I am eager to showcase my talents with mixes, and am desperate to enter as many competitions as possible!!!!

Cheers x

:welcome: to the family everyone!!
:music:

Hi Dan. Thanks for the invite, have been listning to the shows over the last couple of weeks and the great tallent that`s about, so I thought I would make an entrance.
I live in Lincolshire and a great fan of the trance /dance genure over the years, I have made a couple of dance cd`s in the past from a computer program which turned out pretty good, I play some guitar and drums so I`m a little musical minded u might say.
It`s addictive you just have to keap comeing back.

Keep up the good work,,, Pleasure, embrace your place , Respect..

Regards Ray...

thank you

hi i am dawn i am new to all this forum stuff but just wanted to say hi and thanks for the warm welcome, i love trance music progressive is better altho i am old raver at heart, love tiesto, armin, shulz, aly and fila and some of the newer guys coming through

nice to be here

hi i am dawn i am new to all this forum stuff but just wanted to say hi and thanks for the warm welcome, i love trance music progressive is better altho i am old raver at heart, love tiesto, armin, shulz, aly and fila and some of the newer guys coming through

nice to be here

Hello ditzy321:hug: welcome along:super:

Hi everyone,

I am ReOrder a Trance and Progressive DJ and Producer from Slovakia. I live in Prague in Czech Republic. Its great to be part of Afterhours radio.

Stay Trance

Hi all, I've been listening to AH for quite some time now and thought it about time i actually register... I love all music, music is my passion. I'm a 34yr old father of two from rural Staffordshire in England...

So... just thought i'd say hi..

Afterhours and Isohunt in the mix

Hi all, I've been listening to AH for quite some time now and thought it about time i actually register... I love all music, music is my passion. I'm a 34yr old father of two from rural Staffordshire in England...

So... just thought i'd say hi..

Afterhours and Isohunt in the mix

hello mate welcome to the family :)

Back