Crazy Uplifting Trance Beats 003

CrazyPaul

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have put some tracks down for February. Hope you enjoy the mix and great to get some feedback as to what you think, all comments appreciated.

Tracklist:

01 L.E.D There Be Light (Laserlight ReWork) - Rank 1
02 Let Solitude (Air Up There Mix) - Tritonal feat Soto
03 Rain (Cosmic Gate Remix) - Armin Van Buuren FT. Cathy Burton
04 Destination (Redstar Remix) - DT8 Project
05 This World (Original Mix) - Activa
06 Strange World (Manuel Le Saux Remix) - Push
07 Certitude (Original Mix) - Thomas Bronzwaer
08 Point Break (Onova Remix) - Fast Distance
09 Melbourne (Lee Haslam Remix) - Sean Tyas
10 Confession (Original Mix) - DownForce
11 Panama (Paul Webster Mix) - Neal Scarborough
12 Taylla (Paul Miller Mix) - Tiddey
13 Ohana (Original Mix) - Luke Shipstad
14 Facing The Truth (Dan Powers Remix) - Vicky Devine
15 Deep Space (Original Mix) - Spaceport
16 Show me - Nitrous Oxide
17 Healthy (Original Mix) - Hydro Aquatic
18 Escape (Original Mix) - Pawel Meller
19 Body Lotion (Inspirations Mix) - Roger Shah Pres Savannah

Link: zSHARE - Crazy_Uplifting_Trance_Beats_003_Feb_2009.mp3

Fantastic!
Especially loving the last track-Body lotion..:music::music::music::music:
keep 'em coming CP!

Oooooo, goodie! I can hardly wait to hear it! :super::cat:

Only one way to describe this set "Sublime" A very classy performance indeed filled with quality tunes from begining to end with plenty of variation and drama and hardly a low point in the entire set. This is an excerlent example of what can be achieved and to show more experienced djs how it can be done and how to keep a two hour set interesting from start to finish.

Only one way to describe this set "Sublime" A very classy performance indeed filled with quality tunes from begining to end with plenty of variation and drama and hardly a low point in the entire set. This is an excerlent example of what can be achieved and to show more experienced djs how it can be done and how to keep a two hour set interesting from start to finish.

Thanks Sunny :friends:, That's very encouraging, appreciate your comments.:mml: :thankyou: :mml:

Hey Paul. (kiss) :hug:

All I can say is that it was massive. I loved it so much, I played it 3 nights in a row and danced in my living room. No doubt, my neighbors were very annoyed. Track selection was delightful, and had a nice natural progression. Your transitions, they were perfect. There were times when I missed them, they were so pure and clean. I also loved the fact that it was a 2 hour set. That gave you plenty of time to develop the set the way that you wanted. :clap:

Overall, it's a major keeper. I've put it on my iPod. Thanks for letting me hear it. (kiss) :super::music::grinning::hug::cat:

Hey Paul. (kiss) :hug:

All I can say is that it was massive. I loved it so much, I played it 3 nights in a row and danced in my living room. No doubt, my neighbors were very annoyed. Track selection was delightful, and had a nice natural progression. Your transitions, they were perfect. There were times when I missed them, they were so pure and clean. I also loved the fact that it was a 2 hour set. That gave you plenty of time to develop the set the way that you wanted. :clap:

Overall, it's a major keeper. I've put it on my iPod. Thanks for letting me hear it. (kiss) :super::music::grinning::hug::cat:

What can I say, but i'm so pleased that you enjoyed it and keep enjoying it! I also listen to it on my way to work, and am finding it hard to get bored of it yet! Although I am getting tracks together for a March mix right now!

:thankyou::clap::clap:

WOW bro.

awesome set here, loved the track selection :music:

Lots of energy :banana::banana::banana:

and the mixings is also good.

Massive. :)

will give it a listen soon. thanks for sharing it w/us.
(Z-Share not as ez to use as depositfiles or megaupload though)

WOW bro.

awesome set here, loved the track selection :music:

Lots of energy :banana::banana::banana:

and the mixings is also good.

Massive. :)

Cheers Mate, will upload some mixes to the site soon! :wink:

will give it a listen soon. thanks for sharing it w/us.
(Z-Share not as ez to use as depositfiles or megaupload though)

Thanks for your comments, will be uploading to a different site next time, so should be easier to download. Hope you enjoy the listen :music: :)

Last edited:
* Now Listening : 1 ~ David Arkanne- march session *

Thanks for your comments, will be uploading to a different site next time, so should be easier to download. Hope you enjoy the listen :music: :)

Just d/l your set CrazyPaul :grinning: The comments above made me curious ! :super: About another very fine upload site I got to know (and use) :
Back in 2006, briefly after the birth of :ah: , Acuario51 recommended me :
The no-fuss :w00t: Send . Space . com ! :grinning:

Back