08-04-2007 Dj Superior Presents - Energetic Field 019

Dj Superior

Registered
Reaction score
Energetic Field 019

Hey :hello:

Here comes a new set from me, first one after the massive scandinavia in the mix set, dont know if i can measure up to that, but ill try!

Atleast its a new set.. Today will be progressive/uplifting and some great vocal trax!! Dont miss this either, AND PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!

Anyway, here is the tracklist for today!! As always it will be updated in realtime during the set :)

01: Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam (Sander Van Doorn Remix) [Spinnin]
02: DT8 - Hold Me Till The End (Ronski Speed Remix) [Euphonic]
03: Re:Locate vs. Cliff Coenraad - We Feel (Re:Locate Mix)
04: Inez - Walk Away Tonight (Daniel Kandi's 147Maximum Mix) [Anjunabeats]
05: ID - ID (Airbase Dub)
06: Adam White ft. Liz Cirelli - One Temptation (Flotation Remix)
07: Anna Nalik - Breathe (Blake Jarlell Remix) [NOL*]
08: Jones Steur ft. Jennifer Rene - Falling Into Pieces (Original Mix)
09: Artificial Dreamer ft. Catherine - It Was You (Original Mix)
10: Galen Behr & Orjan vs. Sun Decade & Stonface and Terminal - I'm Carabella (Hytex Live Mash-up)

* Not on label

Thanks again for listening, and please leave some feedback, its wery much aprriciated!

:ah:

Last edited:
hehe, yea.. I just found the track somewhere.. And I thought it was really awesome.. and the tag only showed (Airbase Dub).. nothing else.. So no, i dont know the full name of the track..

And yes, the Breathe Remix is lovely :love:

I'd never heard of Blake Jarlell until this morning, when I found out he'll be opening at the Armin show I'm going to in a few weeks... Now that I've heard that track, I might actually show up early enough to see Blake's show too. :)

wow so nice to hear a tune from Artificial Dreamer!!
and great show Superior!
cheers

I'd never heard of Blake Jarlell until this morning, when I found out he'll be opening at the Armin show I'm going to in a few weeks... Now that I've heard that track, I might actually show up early enough to see Blake's show too. :)

Yea, Blake has made some really nice tunes.. So I would go earlyer if I was you :)

wow so nice to hear a tune from Artificial Dreamer!!
and great show Superior!
cheers

Thanks for that nice comment :) Always nice to hear people enjoying the sets :)

Indeed, awesome mashup by Hytex here..

Well, this is the last tune for today people, thanks for listening and commenting :)
Much aprriciated :)

well, i didnt get time for a 2 hour set.. But ill ask Dan nicely to let me have 2 hours next time for set # 20.. :)

And I dont remeber much tunes from Blake atm, the only one i can think of is this one;

Marscruiser - Not Alone Tonight (Blake Jarrell Remix)

But i have heard some other tunes of him also, dont remember the names now, sorry :)

And glad you enjoyed the show :)

02: DT8 - Hold Me Till The End (Ronski Speed Remix) [Euphonic]

Just tuned into the replay.

Im sorry you didnt like it? Please tell me what you didnt like, so I can improove on that.

Anyway; here it is atleast

Link to the set

07: Anna Nalik - Breathe (Blake Jarlell Remix) [NOL*]

Woot! I'll be seeing Blake Jarrell this weekend!

Back