Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
gimme some beer mate! :)

:beer2: <-- carslberg :ee:

You can have 3 :beer2: :friends:
carlsberg.jpg

nice to meet :smile:... u know man i'm waitin for May,16... beautiful country, wonderful city of Budapest.... magic White Sensation fest.... :super::super::super:

big HELLO to Hungary:friends::bravo:

:beer2: ah yeah, SW in Budapest :smile: have fun! ;)
unfortunately i wont be there.

ahh there r some great parties in Ukraine too..:friends:

ahh thanx the beers ahnfeldt! :beer2:

but i'm still thirsty :lol: :mask:

nice to meet :smile:... u know man i'm waitin for May,16... beautiful country, wonderful city of Budapest.... magic White Sensation fest.... :super::super::super:

big HELLO to Hungary:friends::bravo:

I went to Sensation White in Amsterdam in 2006! You ain't kidding, it's great!!! 50,000 people all dressed in white and dancing their asses off. I had a blast. I hope that you do too. (kiss) :super::rave::hug::cat:

Ey Catty :hug:Oh well, I'm sure he'll contact me whenever he feels like it :) not in a hurry hehe.

When I see him, I'll remind him. No problem. (kiss, kiss) :music::super::hug::hug::friends::cat:

MASSIVE tune here!
mornging everyone from Florida.

well this will be the 2nd SW in hungary but i cant go there...dont wanna spend my money (that costs so much :) )coz i have some other plans in the future.. :bully:

circa 300 km from city where i live to Warsaw

I see...so it´s kinda north...:grinning:

But don´t worry, I´m sure the weather is gonna get better very very soon....:friends:

ahh thanx the beers ahnfeldt! :beer2:

but i'm still thirsty :lol: :mask:

(??) :blink:

Gee and I thought I was bad. Babes. I have GOT to party with YOU someday. Ha! (kiss) :drunk::devil::hug::cat:

well this will be the 2nd SW in hungary but i cant go there...dont wanna spend my money (that costs so much :) )coz i have some other plans in the future.. :bully:

Oh yeah? Whatcha gonna be doing, aakos? Come visit me in Texas? I'd LOVE that! You are always welcome in my home and state. (kiss) :super::hug::friends::cat:

MASSIVE tune here!
mornging everyone from Florida.

hey mate! nice to c you :friends:
have you been in WMC this year? i've seen some wicked videos on the web :w00t:

When I see him, I'll remind him. No problem. (kiss, kiss) :music::super::hug::hug::friends::cat:

Yea no worries hon :hug:I'm sure he got his reasons, would just have been nice if he would reply to the mail I sent him, and kinda let me in on how come he's not been on lately ya know, so I'm not in the dark.

ohhh my lovely!
his father is the owner of google? (kiss too)

Who's father is the owner of Google? I have no idea what you are talking about there, babes. (kiss) :dontknow::hug::cat:

Yea no worries hon :hug:I'm sure he got his reasons, would just have been nice if he would reply to the mail I sent him, and kinda let me in on how come he's not been on lately ya know, so I'm not in the dark.

Yeah. That's very weird. It's not like him to do that. Not at all. I hope he's okay. :(:(

Yeah. That's very weird. It's not like him to do that. Not at all. I hope he's okay. :(:(

Yea me2, I just feel like, he's the one who wanted me to join them, yet he hasn't replied or anything, oh well like I said Im in no hurry, and I'm sure he got his reasons, so it's all good :hug:

Back