How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Im excited for this! dont see sean tyas listed under ON THE AIR :hmmm: we wont be hearing from him? either way looks like a great on air lineup nonetheless:dance:

Will be there of course...:) So if you hear massive screaming during Ferry, Daniel, Manuel or Vast Vision, you know who it is:lol:

I am extremely jealous :)

One day Seattle will have a BIG trance and prog festival and I will be so excited to go and :sleeping:*:wacko:
sorry was dreaming :lol: still tho im excited as im planning a trip to europe and im going to catch as many sets as i can!:dance::super::dance:

i want to go but the travelling is expensive from hungary :( like min. 5 times the ticket (but the ticket is cheap)

Looks awesome! :super: :super:

d4mn ! Galen Behr first set in ah.fm??

cabella plsss ^^!!! :super:

Last edited:
Hoping for some nice weather :)

hell i hope i make it...am seeing Markus Schulz on the 3rd of July...

hell i hope i make it...am seeing Markus Schulz on the 3rd of July...

you better! :angry:whose gonna spam with me!... ew wow the fourth might be bad for me too just realized that:lol::lol::lol:

truth... :dance::dance: still looking forward to this i wonder what the times are going to work out to for us here on this side of the world...

i think it starts some where around 6 or 7pm or am....dunno....:(but it makes more sense if its AM....

Massive broadcast again...:loveah:

-----------------------------------------------------------
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
-----------------------------------------------------------

Back