01-01-2010 End Of Year Countdown 2009

What set did you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Paul Webster - The Wolf right now!

the previous track was hmmm i think... Reaky - Vempire Strikes Back (Bryan Kearney's Anxiety Remix)..... now we have another fast transition!

now its Neal Scarborough - Wiretap (Original Mix)

Happy New Year!

☆☆♥░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░♫░░☆☆
☆☆░░░♫░░▓▓░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░♥☆☆
☆☆░░♥░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♫☆☆
☆☆░♫░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♫░☆☆
☆☆░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♥░☆☆
☆☆░♥▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♫░☆☆
☆☆♫░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░♥░☆☆

he deserve to be in top 10 DJs. armin cant beat him.

☆☆♥░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░♫░░☆☆
☆☆░░░♫░░▓▓░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░♥☆☆
☆☆░░♥░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♫☆☆
☆☆░♫░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♫░☆☆
☆☆░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♥░☆☆
☆☆░♥▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♫░☆☆
☆☆♫░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░♥░☆☆
Happy New Year, Vicky :)

This set is fast rising to one of the top sets of this event for me :):super::super::super::super:

This set is fast rising to one of the top sets of this event for me :):super::super::super::super:

bryan kearney i s one of the best DJs at the moment if you want to hear some hard pumping transy or even techno tunes! :super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

dunno but kearney is giving us a great tunes !!!!!!!!!!! i cant stand on front of the PC!!!!!!!! i would like dance like a crazy on a huge event and i bet i could dance, and be more crazy than someone that have just eatnen a LSD or an extasy haha **** them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

wohohhohohoho!!!!!!!!!!! neptune project - aztec (aly & fiila remix) didnt expeted it from bryan!!!!!!!!!!!! it really made my day!!!!!!!!!!! one of the best tunes in 2009!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:choon::choon::choon:

hey guys if you're bored a little you can still check out my mix somewhere on this page in users promo mixes :D powerfull tunes inclueded !

got to go!!!!!!!! amazing set from bryan as usuall... hes becoming a great DJ!!!!!!!!!! that's time for Activa and Bryan Kearney. **** Tiesto and Armin! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back