01-01-2010 End Of Year Countdown 2009

What set did you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy new year! It is 2010 in my country!:mask:

:friends: boldog új évet - gelukkig nieuwjaar - happy new year Joni202 ! :good2: :bravo:

oh ! :bravo: Thank you so much Zayni ! :cap:

:cat: Moosh does not panic at the moment ( I reasured her several minutes before - the banging of the fireworks has had it's most intense moment by now, yet the throwing of fireworks can prolong for hours :ee: )​

You are welcome!

A simple caress is the greatest way of comforting a cat...My cat was lying next to me until my brother came back :ee:

the firecrackers ceased here and there is no loud music either, everyone must be drunk or dead tired!
:mask::)

Yeah my mom says that I have to choose my major before I turn 18 cause when I turn 18 I'm gonna start collage. I'm freaking out! :unsure:

what should I do guys????
Just think at what you are good and what do you really like. :grinning:

You are welcome!

A simple caress is the greatest way of comforting a cat...My cat was lying next to me until my brother came back :ee:

the firecrackers ceased here and there is no loud music either, everyone must be drunk or dead tired!
:mask::)

the volume of the :ah: music masks the noise outside :cap:

I wait with going downstairs for some food & drink till the throwing of firecrackers has slowed down further. At the moment, there are still people in the snowed streets :grinning:​

Yeah, I think I am kind of good person but need to think about myself. :mask:

what a sweetie. :) Yeah I'm a very loving person :wub: But I just can't get up the nerve to be strong and push forward with things that I need to do.

Relaxing stuff this set :)

Hello again:hug: tried to take some fotos outside, but not very good:)

andonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandon the music goes !

ok i go now bye bye c u today morning :wave:

:friends: Take care & sleep well TranceFan0883 ! :grinning:

New Year in Poland !

since 26 min. ;D

:super: :dance:

:super: szczęśliwego nowego roku - gelukkig nieuwjaar - happy birthday to you grasshooper ! :friends:

Back