• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
bitman, i can't post any more pics because i am not a paying member on AH. :(

no enough space to even put my PMs, i have 29/30 already... and no pics either.

yeah yeah excuses :mask:

ok, let me take a bath and shave my legs before put more pics of me :lol:

science is cool, nothing better than science maybe thast our purpose in this world who knows, al i know is that we need to know, scientist doesnt believe in god but they know they are finding his steps looking for him. the science is not influenced by religion because science is a religion. the forever search of the truth, the answer of why.

know how is cool, but i like to know why.:hug:

yeah but my problem with that is just the unnatural speed at which we are now supposed to adapt too!

I agree with your idea of science is a religion and its goal is to find the truth! and they have done some amazing things, and some not so amazing things!

some could make a shorten remix of this.... lets say like 5 secs long

science is cool, nothing better than science maybe thast our purpose in this world who knows, al i know is that we need to know, scientist doesnt believe in god but they know they are finding his steps looking for him. the science is not influenced by religion because science is a religion. the forever search of the truth, the answer of why.

know how is cool, but i like to know why.:hug:

:music: albert was the only one who answered my question.​

hello t4e+, Deadlyeight, magik+, playdoh+, trace of trance+, Diane+, Bitman 2.0+, faabak, ClubGirl, Venon :super: :hug:

lyrics: ' your picture in the moon .. .. .. ' :music:

dag danmark :hug:

ready for the weekend? :)

hello t4e+, Deadlyeight, magik+, playdoh+, trace of trance+, Diane+, Bitman 2.0+, faabak, ClubGirl, Venon :super: :hug:

hello danmark :hug: long time no see bro!!!!
:super:

yeah yeah excuses :mask:

ok, let me take a bath and shave my legs before put more pics of me :lol:

don't forget to wear a dress and high heals, that thread needs more girl pictures LMAO

:hug:

hey mate!! !!

well guys thats my cue to go eat lunch because i have deferred it long enough so talk to ya when i get back!

AMAZING SET IRA!!!

don't forget to wear a dress and high heals, that thread needs more girl pictures LMAO

:hug:

u reminded me of Wear That Dress tune :mask:

danmark ori, hellooooooo dear friend !! :hug: :super:

:music: albert was the only one who answered my question.​

albert einstein.

the school teach me things without reason, i always ask why, how!!!! and teachers always tells me bause is a nature law, because thats how it works, because is the formula, blahhhh.

albert tells you why, why the time, why the gravity, why the energy, he tell you the truth.

hey mate!! !!

well guys thats my cue to go eat lunch because i have deferred it long enough so talk to ya when i get back!

AMAZING SET IRA!!!

enjoy,hope to see you soon :hug:

albert einstein.

the school teach me things without reason, i always ask why, how!!!! and teachers always tells me bause is a nature law, because thats how it works blahhhh.

albert tells you why, why the time, why the gravity, why the energy, he tell you the truth.

i heard he didn't know how to have raunchy sex though. :mask:

Back